New Trophy Milestones

Porch

There's not a single person in this entire thread that said they were so... :hmm:

"Maybe you could have another milestone called 'First Shared List Platinum'?"

I was replaying to that.

First shared list of what? "PS3/PS4/PSV", "PS3/PSV", "PS4/PSV" or "PS3/PS4"?

They are not standard, you can't have a "First Shared List Platinum" just like that.

"Maybe you could have another milestone called 'First Shared List Platinum'?"I was replaying to that.First shared list of what? "PS3/PS4/PSV", "PS3/PSV", "PS4/PSV" or "PS3/PS4"?They are not standard, you can't have a "First Shared List Platinum" just like that.

You can.

The site already does.

Under Statistics, the chart of games by system just has PS3, PS4, PSV and 'Multiplatform' so his idea is not only valid, its in keeping with the current methodology of the site.

"Maybe you could have another milestone called 'First Shared List Platinum'?"I was replaying to that.First shared list of what? "PS3/PS4/PSV", "PS3/PSV", "PS4/PSV" or "PS3/PS4"?They are not standard, you can't have a "First Shared List Platinum" just like that.

I see. Wasn't really what I meant but, I'll elaborate a bit more.

Seems simple enough though if all of the different combinations of platforms could be eligible for the same shared list milestone title. I mean, whether it's 2 or 3, technically it's still a shared list.

I dunno. :dunno: Seems like an unnecessary milestone either way. :P

Edited by effdeegee

Not all shared lists are shared on all 3 platforms.

A shared list between a PS3/Vita is still a shared list, regardless of whether it's on PS4. 'First shared list platinum' would just list the first platinum you acquired that was from a shared list. 

I really like the idea but, it has the potential to get mixed up with multi-platform releases.

For example; if 1 list has 2-3 consoles listed, what console does the platinum get filed under? :(

Hmm... never thought about that, maybe the console you collected it on? Is there anyway for the website to track that?

While I like the idea, it's going to be tough to implement.

I don't have a PS4 or Vita, and wouldn't really like the site announcing "Lone Survivor" as my first Platinum for two systems I don't even have. If it was my first Platinum on one of those systems, though, I would feel a bit miffed it wasn't shown that way, if the site tracked that. Adding the Multi-platform Profile milestone, though, doesn't really seem like a good solution (to me).

Maybe an option to tell the site when you got the system, and it will start from there and pick the first Platinum for that system achieved after that date? I don't know.

Edited by SolarCat02