Missed Opportunity

SilverGriever

I do believe they tought of that but didn't use it because it is way to sexualised, Tennis to the face does not make much sense so it is clearly not a first choice of a name

Have you played the game? It's pretty humorous I'd say. I actually liked it quite a lot. You're basically this dude who used to be a Tennis champion or something, and he was sponsored by this one energy drink company. This energy drink was rather addicting, and you got very fat. It has become a problem, and now you want to stop this energy drink company. Yes, this is the plot of the game. You basically shoot Tennis balls from where you stand and try to hit every enemy. You only got some few balls to hit all enemies with. There's of course a lot of obstacles etc some that are explosives or stops the ball etc. :S Certain enemies take more than one hit, but most, if not all, "dies" from a hit to the head. The enemies are everything from normal people who love the energy drink, to hipsters who loved it before it was cool, to lawyers that want to protect the company, to guards or police protecting the company, to professors etc working on the energy drink. :P But yes, you both easier "kill" enemies and it gives more points to hit them in the head with a tennis ball.

Compared to King Oddball (by the same company), this game is very easy and short. It takes like 2-3 hours, and is like 2-3/10 difficulty wise.

Edited by MMDE

• 2 weeks later...