Miracle Girls Festival

Kashiyuka

Anime-Pug-Is-Amazed-By-The-Explosion.gif

I'm definitely freakin' in then!

All those Anime characters in one freakin' Rhythm game that follows the "Project DIVA" Gameplay.....Please wake me up when this comes out..Western release or Import, I'm getting this!

Edited by Timanthon
  • Like 2

Why is there so many damn rhythm games coming out nowadays, and there's a market for them? Mind blown

Rhythm games were safely considered a niche genre for a while there but games such as Project Diva did a great deal in reviving the genre - at least in the west.  Rhythm games have always been big in Japan and continue to be.

• Like 3

As a miku/pd fan I'm not really happy about this, it just looks to be a copy and paste of PD's game, which was original and unique however won't be if this continues. Is nothing sacred Sega?

Also I'm assuming this means no new pd this year :c

PD is still unique in my eyes, well everyone's got an opinion, etc.

I figured that there might not be a Project DIVA F Extend this year since the DLC for F 2nd isn't over yet, and alot of people expecting a whole new songs list, so it might not be finished until 2016.

PD is still unique in my eyes, well everyone's got an opinion, etc.

I figured that there might not be a Project DIVA F Extend this year since the DLC for F 2nd isn't over yet, and alot of people expecting a whole new songs list, so it might not be finished until 2016.

Well it's still unique to me and always will be, but still it makes me sad seeing the same engine and gameplay style in another franchise..idk I just feel like it'd be better if this style was exclusive to Pd.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

There's a demo available on the jp store. https://store.playstation.com/#!/ja-jp/%e3%82%b2%e3%83%bc%e3%83%a0/%e3%83%9f%e3%83%a9%e3%82%af%e3%83%ab%e3%82%ac%e3%83%bc%e3%83%ab%e3%82%ba%e3%83%95%e3%82%a7%e3%82%b9%e3%83%86%e3%82%a3%e3%83%90%e3%83%ab-%e4%bd%93%e9%a8%93%e7%89%88/cid=JP0177-PCSG90196_00-MGFDEMO000000000

It lets you play Kotoba Colorful on easy mode. It kinda gives a feel about what Miracle Time is and how to get it higher. It also shows a few conversations (not that I understood any of it :P)

Edited by Urushiro