PlayStation Vita 3/24/2015 New Games Update!

KingRemoji

blogger-image--1017366505.jpg

The Vita gods have smiled upon us as we have been blessed with FOUR new titles this week!

2013: Infected Wars
PS Vita — Digital
The year is 2013. The world as we know it has come to an end. Society has completely broken down. The Scourge, an engineered virus released upon the world by terrorists, was intended to send the West back to the Stone Age by turning their citizens into crazed mutated beasts.

Damascus Gear: Operation Tokyo
PS Vita — Digital
The GEAR System was developed sometime in the middle of the 21st century, by the Atsuga Corporation, and allowed pilots unprecedented motor-control and maneuverability with their machines. Mankind developed the system further, to create man-operated mechs and robots, known as GEARs.

LEGO Ninjago: Shadow of Ronin
PS Vita — Digital, Retail
There is a new threat in Ninjago, and he goes by the name of Ronin. With help from his army of dark samurai, Ronin steals the Ninjas’ memories using an ancient weapon called the Obsidian Glaive. In LEGO Ninjago: Shadow of Ronin, it is up to players to help the Ninjas regain their memories and reclaim their powers before Ronin completes his plan and releases an even greater evil on Ninjago.

Metal Slug 3
PS Vita — Digital
Metal Slug 3, the masterpiece in SNK’s emblematic 2D run & gun action shooting game series which still continues to fascinate millions of fans worldwide to this day for its intricate dot-pixel graphics and simple and intuitive game controls, lands on PS4! Clear five immense and challenging stages — featuring multiple branching paths, to explore exciting new areas via multiple playthroughs.
Source:http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/03/22/the-drop-new-playstation-games-for-324/

Leave a comments and let us know which game you are the most excited about!

Edited by mrkellz2010
  • Like 1

holy, i just watched a trailer of damascus gear and seems awesome.

then we have 2013 infected wars, only on iphone sadly (no android to try it) but it's seems like a good game

and then lego ninjago, (didin;t played the first one yet so i'll hold in this one)

dammit, all those and the 10 or even more games i had to play , idk how ppl say vita is dead lol

• Like 1

So 2013 Infected Wars is a futuristic game? lol. The only one I might check out is Damascus Gear: Operation Tokyo. 

I read about Operation Tokyo... it may be interesting to see mecha RPG...

Well... it's your fault for not playing Japanese games ;)

Or for not looking at a list of games that were available and/or coming out before buying.  :facepalm: