Easy way to get Blood Vials and Blood Echoes early

DezuKiwami

Just started and I don't know how to use my bloodechoes to lvl up. I talk to the messagers but they just have me buy things.

O, nevermind. Have to beat the first boss I guess.

IIRC, you just need to spot the first boss I think to gain a "sight", which is what is required to talk to the doll.

• Like 1

Thnx for showing me how to kill the werewolves .. they killed me many times :angry:

If you come up behind them, via the house, the werewolves can't get through the door, leading to a couple of very easy kills ;)

EDIT: Maybe I should have watched the vid before posting, lol xD

Edited by Gatatog

I have done this a few times, I've encouraged the fat thing on the left to follow me back though it doesn't go down the stairs. I've only leveled up once so far, you can run past most of the baddies, Just need a boost for the 1st boss.

There is also one later on right after you defeat the starved beast. Don't want spoil anything but great way to get single and double blood shards. HMU if you want details. At this point in the game the blood echos are decent, IMO it's for farming shards. I think you get about 1300 Blood Echos from each kill (2). Will post a video if you want.