EASY 44 stars trophy

Go to cheat codes and enter 'Quimbecile' and it will unlock all 44 stars. Go and play any MI6 ops mission and complete it and all the MI6 ops trophies will unlock.

If you have played any ops before putting in the code, it will unlock 4 stars on all except for the ones you've played. So your best bet would be to back up your save and delete it and then enter it. Also, if you haven't beat the game yet and you do this trick it will unlock the Agent & Operative trophy upon completion of first level for some reason so you may want to leave it to after you finish the game.

Edited by Banana_Sausage47
  • Like 1

There were plenty of players on all modes when I played December 2011-January 2012 :P I still boosted the more "difficult" trophies, but I didn't come across a single mode that wasn't active when I played. Made playing 007 Legends sad a year later since that one on the other hand was full of dead modes (only two really had players).

Nah, I've deleted my save multiple times too. I did my research before trying this, and before even seeing this post, I'd normally not comment on such a thing but this post was pretty recent, that's the only reason.

Also, it's the same regardless of if I have the patch installed or deleted, though since the difficulty trophy popped post patch, I reckon it's safe to assume it all will work post patch.

Here's what I do, from start, so say I have no save file at all.

I put in the cheat.

I have 44 stars.

I play the first mission, where you have to kill 50 guys, because it's fun and easy, I beat it, then (on my first go) I unlocked the first 2 trophies.

I earn 2 stars, I have 42 stars after those trophies pop.

I'm mostly asking because I replayed that level a fair few times, made the difficulty and other options way harder too so I could try to get 4 stars, and I can't get past two, and since I only tried using the cheat to avoid the frustration that comes with trying to maximum star all of them, I'm kind of bummed it doesn't work.

Thanks for the reply!

this was a excellent find by the person who found it, i used this to get the trophy, i also after doing the first mission on 007 after having done this glitch got the trophies for doing all objectives on operative and agent trophies to unlock

• 3 months later...