Is the MP dead?

Hello

I have been trying to find MP matches lately to level up for the trophies, but whenever I try to find a match it stays "searching for other abstergo agents" on and on and on until I give up.

Are MP matches still happening at all? or the only way to do that is just joining boosting sessions and do the stun method to xp boost?

There are still a few matches, but I'd recommend you do two things:

1 - Turn off ALL Abstergo Updates on the MP menu. You won't believe how that'll increase your chances of finding matches.

2 - Try going only on weekends or some other time when it's more likely to find more people.

But yeah, if you're going only for the trophies, I'd also recommend you just create or join a boosting session. And even then, hope everything goes okay and no one gets any stupid connection issues (Brotherhood's servers are plagued with them).

• Like 1

Hello

I have been trying to find MP matches lately to level up for the trophies, but whenever I try to find a match it stays "searching for other abstergo agents" on and on and on until I give up.

Are MP matches still happening at all? or the only way to do that is just joining boosting sessions and do the stun method to xp boost?

There are still a few matches, but I'd recommend you do two things:

1 - Turn off ALL Abstergo Updates on the MP menu. You won't believe how that'll increase your chances of finding matches.

2 - Try going only on weekends or some other time when it's more likely to find more people.

But yeah, if you're going only for the trophies, I'd also recommend you just create or join a boosting session. And even then, hope everything goes okay and no one gets any stupid connection issues (Brotherhood's servers are plagued with them).

As jrdemr said, Turn off all Abstergo Updates (there are three) and I guarantee you will find people playing and not just boosting. But if you're going for the trophies only, I'm gonna also reinforce joining a boosting session or make one. Just make sure to add a few extra slots for back-ups for no-shows.

I seem to be unable to connect until I reset my router. Everytime... I only have AEOTM and level 50 to hit, but my hard drive corrupted while working on those and lost my data. My level saved online, but I don't know if all my bonuses did as well... Hadn't been able to bring myself to get back at it. I've been stupid busy lately, but if you need a boosting partner, hit me up.

If you intend on just playing the MP, then turn off all of your DLC's, you'll be surprised how easier it is to get a match then. But if you intend to get the trophies, such as Download Complete and AEoTM, then go over to the boosting section and open a boosting session, it'll be easier that way than legit.

I played the game one month ago, an no, I remember I always joined to a session in no time, if you want to level up to level 50, or the AEOTM Trophy, just start a boosting session or join a session here in Psnprofiles, don't spend your time playing the game normally, it is best to boost, you will level up in no time ;)