I dont know what to buy

Youichi_21

I am sorry you bought the wrong system.

when someone is considering buying a vita I ask them these questions, 'do you like jrps/rpgs? do you like japenese games in general?'. If the answer to both is no I would never recommend it, the only good thing it would be good for youi is streaming your ps4 to the vita in case in you want to play in bed or somewhere else in the house....but even then I still think its an expensive luxury.

Most of those games are ports which play better on ps3/4 however, imo ports doesn't justify buying the system unless you have a lot time travelling or spare time at work. And the only true exclusives it is getting is from Japan.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Borderlands 2 - Or maybe not, considering it runs like crap. How could they fuck it up this badly?

On 31/03/2015 at 4:28 PM, Hyunyoung said:

when someone is considering buying a vita I ask them these questions, 'do you like jrps/rpgs? do you like japenese games in general?'. If the answer to both is no I would never recommend it, the only good thing it would be good for youi is streaming your ps4 to the vita in case in you want to play in bed or somewhere else in the house....but even then I still think its an expensive luxury.

This. Vita has a lot of good games for offer, but japanese games are the largest part of the Vita catalogue.

Edited by SadOnions
Grammar

Is COD BO for Vita worth it? Killzone is awesome

I thought it was an okay game. The gunplay and movement isn't as polished as the console versions. A light machine gun sounds like a peashooter in this game. There isn't many multiplayer maps (5) and campaign missions are just bite-sized events lasting around 3 minutes and didn't feel like they had any relevance to the story. The replay value in this game comes from the Veteran difficulty, Time Trials and the Hostiles mode, which is Survival from MW3 with a different name.

Graphics and performance is on the low-end with the framerate being around 16-20. There's a lot of jaggies on screen and my eyes couldn't handle it for more than an hour. In multiplayer mode, it disconnects very often and it can take over three times just to enter a lobby. I remember buying it for $10 and was completely satisfied with the price, but as soon as I 100% the game, I immediately deleted it and don't see myself going back to it.