Aexzia's Trophy Attainment

Aela

Nice work on platinums 19-21. Three very awesome platinums. ^^.

Oh on a minor note, regarding the banner idea I mentioned.Have you considered asking in the studio/art threads? There's a lot of really talented people in there, who would probably be happy to make you a few banners. 

Thank you

Yes I've considered that, but I'm unsure of what to ask of them at this point. Once I've got a more clear idea of what I'd like the banners to look like, then I guess I'll politely ask

Great checklist bud :) what new plats or 100%s are you going for? 

Thanks  :lol:

At the moment I'm aiming to finish up dlc trophies, but I'm keeping Injustice for a milestone. So to help me reach that milestone I'll be playing Vessel (x2), and Knytt Underground. Once I do get Injustice, I'll just take it from there - I still have so many games to play...

Thanks  :lol:

At the moment I'm aiming to finish up dlc trophies, but I'm keeping Injustice for a milestone. So to help me reach that milestone I'll be playing Vessel (x2), and Knytt Underground. Once I do get Injustice, I'll just take it from there - I still have so many games to play...

Well have fun with injustice! Im going to be doing that soon when i clear out some of my incomplete games 

Well have fun with injustice! Im going to be doing that soon when i clear out some of my incomplete games 

I'll be sure to! It's just LAB missions I have left now

When you're doing Injustice, if you're going for the platinum and need help or advice, then you know where I am  ^_^

You should update this. You got 100% completion for the first time. Good job Aex.

Thanks, boo

I updated the goals, but not the stats. I'm also apathetic towards adding my most recent platinum because the structure of my checklist always glitches out due to the amount of spoilers there now are. The tiniest error bugs the hell out of me. IT'S GOTTA ALL BE PERFECT

I'll probably update everything tomorrow

UPDATE:

• 22nd platinum added - Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition

• Trophy stats updated

The last 3 platinums I've attained have been under 1% rarity

Game updating is now proving tedious because the spoilers start to glitch due to how many there now are in a single post. Thus far, I've persisted in being able to fix them, but I'm not sure how long I'll be able to

Edited by Aela

• 2 weeks later...

I'm jealous of how well laid out this is, it looks really neat :P

The popular icon thing in the top right of mine moves my 'Introduction' heading away from the center and it annoys me so much >.< Too lazy to fix it though

I'm a real neat freak like that. A simple look at the organisation of wires behind my desk would confirm this

Not sure what you're referring to with the "popular icon thing", though...

• Like 1

I'm a real neat freak like that. A simple look at the organisation of wires behind my desk would confirm this

Not sure what you're referring to with the "popular icon thing", though...

The same can't be said for the back of my desk unfortunately..

When a certain amount of people like a post, you'll notice an icon with a star saying 'Popular' appears in the top right corner

Edited by Akira-chan
  • Like 1

The same can't be said for the back of my desk unfortunately..

When a certain amount of people like a post, you'll notice an icon with a star saying 'Popular' appears in the top right corner

Oooooh, right

That explains a few things

And with the neatness of my checklist... you have no idea how much of a tedious pain it is to maintain, haha. I become apathetic towards even updating this now

Edited by Aela
  • Like 1