Aexzia's Trophy Attainment

Aela

Nice, seems that you love LBP since you platted all the original games, just missed LBP Karting and LBP on Vita i think, am i right? :P

Seems that you begin trophy hunting just like me, for being bored... now we are addicted to it.

But anyway good luck with your future projections!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Nice plat collection overall Aex. You've got some nice rare platinums like AvP & Surgeon Simulator. If you want some advice for rare platinums to go for, I would recommend Mirror's Edge, Red Dead Redemption, Disgaea D2, 3 or 4.

Also an idea to spruce up your checklist would be some banners. Nothing too fancy, just a banner above the spoilers for each of your platted games and a banner at the top of the page, with the checklist's title.

• Like 1

Nice plat collection overall Aex. You've got some nice rare platinums like AvP & Surgeon Simulator. If you want some advice for rare platinums to go for, I would recommend Mirror's Edge, Red Dead Redemption, Disgaea D2, 3 or 4.

Also an idea to spruce up your checklist would be some banners. Nothing too fancy, just a banner above the spoilers for each of your platted games and a banner at the top of the page, with the checklist's title.

Thanks

I already have another 2 ultra rare platinums set up (Battle Fantasia and Injustice), I'm just leaving them for milestones. I have Mirror's Edge, but that can wait for now (I have so many games I've still yet to play, and it's not exactly the top of the list)

I agree, I'd like to make my checklist more aesthetically pleasing, but I don't know how to make banners (If I tried, you'd no doubt throw-up in your mouth), so for now it's left dry

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE:

• 19th platinum added - Alien: Isolation 

• 20th platinum added - Battle Fantasia

• Added game titles to the 100%'s and Platinums sections above their respected spoilers

• Trophy stats updated 

Edited by Aex

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE:

• 21st platinum added - Child of Eden

• 100% added - Daylight

• Replaced 'Platinums' and '100%'s' sub-title text with quirky, swagalicious Spider-Man font images - bask in my ever-lasting glory of indubitably amazing aesthetic, I can already smell the enviousness

Edited by Aela
  • Like 1

You got already got a nice list, keep it up! :)

I found it hilarious how accurate you were with the surgeon simulator description, especially this one "The controls are VERY glitchy, for example I would pick something up, and the object would start to violently shake; thus resulting in some sort of hand spasm, or it would simply slip out of grip - Even at times, it'd randomly go flying into the air (it was actually pretty funny)"

And also for some reason i seem to be one of the few people that actually liked to play daylight

• Like 1

You got already got a nice list, keep it up! :)

I found it hilarious how accurate you were with the surgeon simulator description, especially this one "The controls are VERY glitchy, for example I would pick something up, and the object would start to violently shake; thus resulting in some sort of hand spasm, or it would simply slip out of grip - Even at times, it'd randomly go flying into the air (it was actually pretty funny)"

And also for some reason i seem to be one of the few people that actually liked to play daylight

Thanks

Yeah, Surgeon Simulator was hilarious - I even showed my mother how brutal it is, by grabbing and ripping out chest organs from the patient, she just found it hilarious... The game is such a pain to platinum, though

I noticed you are the fastest achiever on Daylight - each to their own, but oh my... I hate the game!

Digging the new font, brings back memories of the fat ps3 xD

Grats on getting through daylight, heard it was less than stellar. 

Yeah, the font is a simple yet nice touch in my opinion

Thank you - Daylight is a hell of a lot less than stellar (subjectively). I'm just so happy to finally have it done

Nice list man, it'll be cool to see you with that shiny 100%! Keep it up, when you going to finish up injustice? Or you leaving it for a milestone?

Thanks, ilumix

I can't wait to reach 100% completion, last I did, I was trophy level 6, I'm sure

I'm holding the Injustice platinum off for my 1337th trophy - so that's the earliest I can achieve 100% completion. You may also be surprised to hear that I'm aiming to attain the US and PS3 version platinums, too

• Like 1

Yeah, Surgeon Simulator was hilarious - I even showed my mother how brutal it is, by grabbing and ripping out chest organs from the patient, she just found it hilarious... The game is such a pain to platinum, though

Yes i did the same thing as my mother works in a hospital thought it would be funny to show her how good i am. She made me out for an idiot.. -_-  but her reaction was hilarious.

• Like 1

Nice work on platinums 19-21. Three very awesome platinums. ^^.

Oh on a minor note, regarding the banner idea I mentioned.Have you considered asking in the studio/art threads? There's a lot of really talented people in there, who would probably be happy to make you a few banners.