Platinums with Glitched Trophies

Hazalos-

So I've been trying to think of games that are possible to platinum but have trophies that can/will glitch on you. To give some examples, I'm talking about games like Crysis 2, Dying Light, Sniper Ghost Warrior, etc. So I think this is a interesting topic since its always something good to know. 

(also sorry if this is already a topic, couldn't find anything.)

I've been pretty fortunate I guess, the only bad glitches I can think of encountering were a collectible trophy from The Last of Us and radio silence from Heavy Fire: Shattered Spear.

Also the trophy from Payday 2 for bypassing security at FBI headquarters, I SWEAR I should have gotten that a few times but it refuses to pop, but some of my friends haven't had the same problem so maybe I'm still doing something wrong and don't realize it  lol

DerelictSoul.png

Edited by DerelictSoul

hmmmm... Sims 3 got horrible trophy glitches, it happens a lot if you're playing too long and if you have too much items in your storage, you would likely have trophy glitches so make sure you save your progress before attempting to get a trophy. If you saved your progress with the a challenge that you have passed but didn't even have the trophy, you're screwed o.o. You will need to delete your save data (the one where your challenges are saved) and try to do the challenge again,but let me remind you that your Challenges' progress will be deleted as well, so if you're going for the "Miracle Worker" trophy, you'll have to restart that again...I messed up with the "Pyromaniac" trophy, I did the challenge but accidentally saved my progress so i had no choice but to delete my save data to get it again. I had to buy PS plus just to back up the save data coz that save data cannot be copied unless you're subscribed with PS plus ...it was horrible lol, but it was worth it. It's better than reminding you everyday how you screwed up and not getting the platinum anymore xp 

For a while Dying Light had quite a few glitchy trophies, ticked me off so I had to take a break from it for a couple weeks or so to wait for a patch.  I had to do some redoing but managed to platinum it (I still hate you "The Whole Story" Trophy).

Although it's pretty rare, the story trophies in Assassin's Creed II can glitch on you and not unlock.

I know this for a fact because it happened to me with the trophies for finishing Chapter 4 and the first Assassin Tomb when I played the game on my original account.

God of war on the vita. If you let your vita go into standby at all while playing then go back and get a trophy chances are it won't pop. You have to completely shut down your vita then redo the trophy requirements to get it. If you saved after where you were meant to get the trophy you're screwed and will have to do another playthrough.

AC: Brotherhood. DNA sequence trophies didn't pop for me. Had to restart the game to get the trophies for DNA sequence 4, 5 and 6.

AC: Revelations. Desmond Sequences are completely messed up. Had to repeat a few to get the trophies and that's if you can get the levels to load in the first place without crashing your PS3.

Dragon Age: Origins. Blight Queller glitched on me. I did eventually get it after installing Awakening DLC and doing another playthrough. I've heard the Traveller tropy is glitchy as well. Thank god it didn't glitch on me or I would of given up on the plat.

Crysis 2. I know it's already been mentioned but seriously, SCREW THIS GAME! I have rebooted my suit twice and still not got the Tooled up trophy. Still waiting on Dedication as well. Even playing on January 1st didn't make it pop.

Edited by Mystvayne
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

LittleBigPlanet Karting and LittleBigplanet3, I completed the story about 3 times with 2 controllers for the trophy to unlock. There was another one for completing all quests, I did the requirements and it didnt pop. I ended up using the cheat/glitch to unlock it. In LBPK, I got the 10 plays, but the trophy popped about 10min later. I played way more than 100 levels for that one trophy.