The Last of Us - Factions Videos

Juzota

I don't know if anyone else is interested about sharing some cool multiplayer moments, but let's try. Basically just post your videos where you are doing something that might be interesting. Or not.

I'll go first.

21 downs in 1 match. I really sucked at this round but so did my teammates. I basically did all the hard work and that's why I had so many downs. I suffered too many deaths to consider this a good match, but I guess it's okay.

Please, share your moments! It's really easy with ShareFactory on your PS4.  :)

• 4 weeks later...

I was bored so I made few videos. Hope you enjoy.

nice arc-throw skills. most parts collected I've seen was little bit over 12k but impressive nonetheless :]

Edited by douchebro

nice arc-throw skills. most parts collected I've seen was little bit over 12k but impressive nonetheless :]

Yeah, I've seen something like that when people farm points together, but I don't support that kind of behavior. I was pretty surprised to get that many points because I play with people who I don't know and no one used microphone in that match. And usually I get just 4000-6000 points per match.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I was bored so I made few videos. Hope you enjoy.

These are awesome - great job mate.

Made a short video to demonstrate that its effective to use your enemies bombs to your own advantage.

This is a great tip. I've just started playing the online faction side of the game chasing platinum and it's interesting.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Past three years has been a blast, but now it's time to move on. Here's my last match of the Factions. See you on the Uncharted 4 multiplayer!

Edited by Juzota

• 4 months later...