Is this game worth getting for the platinum?

patrickogorman19

PS4 version: Dude good luck getting all the player cards.. this plat is impossible. I have tried I played the game for a a few months is fun even without the trophies. There are a few impossible trophies which no one will ever get unless they spend thousands buying player cards or are extremely lucky. I remember one trophy being score from the ground, which basically means you need a loose ball in oppositions court which you luckily dont dive and shoot for but sit on ground and shoot and on top of that score lol. I couldnt get this in hours of trying you can move the sliders around but doesnt help the fact that the animation required for the shot never happens.

PS3: trophy list looks completely different so might be possible.

Edited by MajOr_BlaZER_90

PS3 Yes PS4 HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I almost had the plat for 2k14 but they stopped team packs so I couldn't complete the collection, but I think for some reason the ps3 version is different. They're money grabbing a holes who leave the servers up for only a year and get rid of team packs, e.g. even black ops you still can get online.

Hi again, its so rare because of how long it takes most people cannot be stuffed playing 82 games that take 25 mins each. Also the road to make the hall of fame is very time consuming. As you can see I haven't got the platnuim yet (two more damn trophies) and that's because I really don't have the time right now. If you are considering getting it don't wait too long as it will become unobtainable when the NBA season is over. I think you could get the platnuim, just make sure you have the time. One of the trophies requires you to win as a crew I could help you with that and so could my friend. Good luck! :)

It is grindy and online can be frustrating if you don't know what you're doing (and servers close after a year to make matters worse). Besides that, I would recommend it if you like basketball games and IF you want to have fun, but for the plat itself, I wouldn't necessarily say it would be your best choice to go with unless you dedicate all your time within the next few months (possibly longer) for a platinum. 

Hi again, its so rare because of how long it takes most people cannot be stuffed playing 82 games that take 25 mins each. Also the road to make the hall of fame is very time consuming. As you can see I haven't got the platnuim yet (two more damn trophies) and that's because I really don't have the time right now. If you are considering getting it don't wait too long as it will become unobtainable when the NBA season is over. I think you could get the platnuim, just make sure you have the time. One of the trophies requires you to win as a crew I could help you with that and so could my friend. Good luck! :)

82to0 is not much of a grind compared to the game that I'm currently playing. The game that I'm playing called Grid Autosport takes almost 300 hours to plat.

When does the NBA season finish.

The regular season ends on April 15th (2015) but you will still have playoffs starting April 18th, which will probably make it be unobtainable on June 4th as that's when the final is played. As you are doing Grid right now I think you could easily do this, hall of fame takes quite a bit of skill though.

The regular season ends on April 15th (2015) but you will still have playoffs starting April 18th, which will probably make it be unobtainable on June 4th as that's when the final is played. As you are doing Grid right now I think you could easily do this, hall of fame takes quite a bit of skill though.

this is worse than fifa takes a few before it shuts down. If you fifa 13 add me for filling cabinets create four accounts there is a method for it.