Help needed with my remaining dungeons :'(

ValiantWarrior94

Ive literally been brick walled in Layer 4 of the Lower Pthemeru Chalice

My first ever encounter against Bloodletting Beast has me tearing my hair out is so cheap,and overpowered

I severely doubt From even attempted to make half the chalice bosses soloable as you have to get so damn lucky

I'm Lvl 103

ID; I-Am-Fury-94

Please someone help

Hit me up with,a friend request and a message

I want this badly designed dungeon out of my way

All of them tbf

They've.single handedly ruined my enjoyment of the game and I seriously don't want to play it again once I Platinum it

My first ever encounter against Bloodletting Beast has me tearing my hair out is so cheap,and overpowered

I severely doubt From even attempted to make half the chalice bosses soloable as you have to get so damn lucky

I'm Lvl 103

ID; I-Am-Fury-94

Please someone help

All of them tbf

They've.single handedly ruined my enjoyment of the game and I seriously don't want to play it again once I Platinum it

Create a gaming session.

I'm Lvl 103

ID; I-Am-Fury-94

Please someone help

All of them tbf

You'll love the Defiled chalice dungeon where you have half health then.

I have very little hair left to pull out now.

• Like 1

You'll love the Defiled chalice dungeon where you have half health then.

I have very little hair left to pull out now.

Oh my god that dungeon was a nightmare. Amygdala at the end took me about 6 hours worth of attmpts, with breaks in between for echo farming and levelling. If there was ever a boss that demanded mastery of the game, she is it. When I did eventually take her down though, solo, it was a perfect run. (It had to be, as the attacks I would most frequently fall for could 1 shot me anyway.) That feeling...  B)  Should've saved the video...

I'm Lvl 103

ID; I-Am-Fury-94

Please someone help

All of them tbf

Lvl 103... but what are your stats at? I took this guy down with a co-operator, we both had VIT 50 at the time, my level was around 125 at the time. The key for us was extreme patience and taking turns to attract his aggro and letting the other player get a few swipes in while his back was turned. Cheap, but effective. 

I also highly recommend going into this fight with a weapon that deals a lot of damage (play around with gems if you have to, you want to be seeing 450+ on your character screen) and VIT of 50. You will eventually prevail. 

I'd love to help you, but my character is too far from yours in terms of level.

Oh my god that dungeon was a nightmare. Amygdala at the end took me about 6 hours worth of attmpts, with breaks in between for echo farming and levelling. If there was ever a boss that demanded mastery of the game, she is it. When I did eventually take her down though, solo, it was a perfect run. (It had to be, as the attacks I would most frequently fall for could 1 shot me anyway.) That feeling...  B)  Should've saved the video...

Lvl 103... but what are your stats at? I took this guy down with a co-operator, we both had VIT 50 at the time, my level was around 125 at the time. The key for us was extreme patience and taking turns to attract his aggro and letting the other player get a few swipes in while his back was turned. Cheap, but effective. 

I also highly recommend going into this fight with a weapon that deals a lot of damage (play around with gems if you have to, you want to be seeing 450+ on your character screen) and VIT of 50. You will eventually prevail. 

I'd love to help you, but my character is too far from yours in terms of level.

Just goes to show the difference in builds - i had little issue with Amyygdala using my two handed hunter axe, but had a hell of a time with the Watchdog - ended up having to learn how to use Ludwigs blade to beat him

Just goes to show the difference in builds - i had little issue with Amyygdala using my two handed hunter axe, but had a hell of a time with the Watchdog - ended up having to learn how to use Ludwigs blade to beat him

I used a SKL build, so used a +9 Burial Blade, one handed through phases 1 and 2, then 2 handed when she rips her arms off, occasionally swapping back to 1 handed for the occasional shot from my pistol (using whatever the buffing consumable is, I forget). 

The Watchdog was a pain in the butt too. 

Overall, most of my adventures in the chalices were with friends, which helped a great deal. I got the sense that you either needed to be really, really good at not getting hit OR high level and do them with friends. Depth 4 and 5 chalices are definitely the game's hardest moments, and we ran in to a fair few brick walls even at levels ~125.

I used a SKL build, so used a +9 Burial Blade, one handed through phases 1 and 2, then 2 handed when she rips her arms off, occasionally swapping back to 1 handed for the occasional shot from my pistol (using whatever the buffing consumable is, I forget). 

Overall, most of my adventures in the chalices were with friends, which helped a great deal. I got the sense that you either needed to be really, really good at not getting hit OR high level and do them with friends. Depth 4 and 5 chalices are definitely the game's hardest moments, and we ran in to a fair few brick walls even at levels ~125.

Makes me feel good for soloing it all so far ;-)

I've heard a lot of people struggling there, but tbh I passed both The Watchdog and Amygdala on my first attempts. The Fire Mage which is before The Watchdog killed me 4-5 times instead (i was very aggressive). All in all, I used Ludwig's Sword +10 and Cannon +10 (4 shots method) to solo all bosses. The only boss which really destroyed me was Bloodletting Beast in the Ihyll dungeon Layer 2. I think he is the strongest boss in the game so far. For him specifically I had to change my weapon to Threaded Cane +10. 

I've heard a lot of people struggling there, but tbh I passed both The Watchdog and Amygdala on my first attempts. The Fire Mage which is before The Watchdog killed me 4-5 times instead (i was very aggressive). All in all, I used Ludwig's Sword +10 and Cannon +10 (4 shots method) to solo all bosses. The only boss which really destroyed me was Bloodletting Beast in the Ihyll dungeon Layer 2. I think he is the strongest boss in the game so far. For him specifically I had to change my weapon to Threaded Cane +10.

Mind if i ask how you managed to have 3 weapons at +10? Are you in NG++ now? Or did you find Blood Rocks in Chalice dungeons?

All in all, I used Ludwig's Sword +10 and Cannon +10 (4 shots method) to solo all bosses. I For him specifically I had to change my weapon to Threaded Cane +10. 

How did you get 3 bloodrocks? As far as I know there is only one bloodrock

How did you get 3 bloodrocks? As far as I know there is only one bloodrock

I'd also like to know how so many weapons are at +10... I've tried looking in root dungeons, but not had any luck so far...

Mind if i ask how you managed to have 3 weapons at +10? Are you in NG++ now? Or did you find Blood Rocks in Chalice dungeons?

You can speedrun NG+ and NG++ for those, also u can go to root chalices and farm a lot there if you're lucky. I also farmed The Great One Coldbloods which is after Coldblood Kin (12) I assume.

He probably duped it and has 96 more left in storage..

When I started playing this game, there was already a patch released. So no. But I explained how you can do that. You only need 1 rock to max a weapon anyway.

Edited by SooFany-R