Harmonix: Rock Band 4 Will "Set the Bar" for Music Games

ZeroXOF

Is anyone excited? 

Part of the article:

"Sussman explains that hearing conversations about people having to "choose sides" between Guitar Hero and Rock Band is a strange one for him especially, because he worked on first two Guitar Hero games at Harmonix before the studio created Rock Band."

Read more at Gamespot: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/harmonix-rock-band-4-will-set-the-bar-for-music-ga/1100-6426632/

I'm tempted by Rocksmith, in all honesty. But if I go get it, I'll need to buy another guitar, and try to justify to my wife why this time, this third attempt, will be the time that I do actually learn the guitar....

Rocksmith is so worth it! It's great at teaching you the basics all the way through to advanced techniques! The Guitarcade games are fun as hell, too! My favourite was harmonic heist.

I never played the original, only Rocksmith 2014 on the PS4, and even though I already played the guitar it helped me perfect some techniques, such as tremolo picking and harmonics, and now I'm a much better player :)

But anyway!

Definitely didn't expect to see Guitar Hero gameplay before Rockband. I just have no room for so many plastic instruments anymore. Im leaning towards GH this time around, but we'll see. 

Yeah I expected to hear something about RB first! But nope, completely out of the blue! Guitar Hero Live! 

I'm still thinking Rock Band will be better, we will have to wait and see though.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...