14. Trine 2 - 100%

1S49074f.png1S72a8c3.png

13. Uncharted: Drakes Fortune - 100%

20. Uncharted: Golden Abyss - 100%

1S005e34.png

17. X-MEN Origins: Wolverine - 100%

Edited by Oscar
  • Like 1

i really like how you set the platinums. looks really nice. good plats.

Thanks for the comment and glad you like the look. Well last night I muscled my way to another play with God of War Chains of Olympus. News of the new GoW game put these on top of my to replay list. 1 down 4 to go

Updated with replat no. 13. with Uncharted Drakes Fortune. I actually struggled a little on my hard play thru, but I made it thru crushing with little problems.

A very simple, yet efficient list, good job. However, for funs and giggles, why are you replatting games?

A very simple, yet efficient list, good job. However, for funs and giggles, why are you replatting games?

I reached 73 plats on my old account and ran out of games that I wanted to play. I keep most of my games that I enjoyed so I have a rather large collection of games I would love to have a reason to replay. and earning trophies in them again in just an added bonus.

You are slowly but surely making a dent in that list.

Thanks allen

I reached 73 plats on my old account and ran out of games that I wanted to play. I keep most of my games that I enjoyed so I have a rather large collection of games I would love to have a reason to replay. and earning trophies in them again in just an added bonus.

Thanks allen

Wow, that is impressive! I personally have enjoyed most of the games that I have platted, but I would not want to replay them!! lol :D Good on you m8 ;)

Comic Sans makes Pie sad.

Also, what's the duplicate image in the "Shelf" from? I don't recognise it...

Otherwise, congrats on the inFamous plats and the rest. But especially inFamous. I've failed to get it on 2 accounts now. :P

Comic Sans makes Pie sad.

Also, what's the duplicate image in the "Shelf" from? I don't recognise it...

Otherwise, congrats on the inFamous plats and the rest. But especially inFamous. I've failed to get it on 2 accounts now. :P

sorry I like comic sans :(

the duplicate image is for tomb raider Legend and Anniversary

Oh, are they the same? I have the Legend plat (have to say I didn't recognise it) but I didn't realise they were the same.

And Re:Comic Sans, watch this: [media=]

[/media] as it will enlighten you. :)

I found myself laughing at the sixth grader / looks immature comments at the end. I still like the way it looks. And besides "its better than Times New Roman"

Went ahead and added #15 to the list with CoD World at War. I really like this game and have done it on 3 accounts now. Well its not technically a plat right now but as soon as I can win a competative coop match with 4 people with no one rage quiting then it will be mine.

Went ahead and added #15 to the list with CoD World at War. I really like this game and have done it on 3 accounts now. Well its not technically a plat right now but as soon as I can win a competative coop match with 4 people with no one rage quiting then it will be mine.

Nice. Let me know if you want me to jump into a match with you to help - one less person to quit, anyway. I just did Burn 'Em Out on recruit and burned through the whole thing (pun intended) with the flamethrower. Everyone else seemed to be a bit hesitant, I won easily, and it was over quick.

Nice. Let me know if you want me to jump into a match with you to help - one less person to quit, anyway. I just did Burn 'Em Out on recruit and burned through the whole thing (pun intended) with the flamethrower. Everyone else seemed to be a bit hesitant, I won easily, and it was over quick.

I won the first match I played last night so for the 3rd time now I have plat'd CoD W@W now on to zombies. But I also picked up the Splinter Cell collection for 14.00 at Walmart last night. I kinda want to play those also.

You know I'm always up to help with some W@W zombies, too... I might even play it on my sub account, just for fun... :)

I'll hit you up for sure. I'd like to try the multiple person method for big baller since I always seem to die at 73-74k doing it solo. :angry:

I re-plat'd another game over the weekend. Altho the weakest entry in the series I still enjoy the co op aspect of it. My wife even jumped in and played with me for some of it.

1S6a7c7e.png

15. Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One - 100%

Congrats on your replat of All4one. Sorry I didn't get to get in on the coop with you.

dont worry about it, and when you get to it let me know I can help you with a few of the trickier trophies. some of them are annoying that if you die you have to start over again with chapter select.

I'm finding it kinda satisfying watching my game completion rise currently 83.88%. Currently working on Wolverine origins right now and sly cooper 3 while the little man is laying on the couch winding down for night time. I have completed all of the grinding trophies for wolverine and now I can move on to my Hard play thru. Plat 17 should be here in a couple days

Then I'll probably try and finish MW3 and Portal 2 plats before moving on to something not already on my trophy list.