Flawless Raider

Tomoko Kuroki

Has this trophy gotten easier ? I mean I didn't play much on my account but I saw my friend attempt it so many times and people ALWAYS die, he never dies when doing VoG ever, and from his PoV it looks so easy.

I heard about this 2 manning crota's end thing. Does this still work ? Because if so I'll replay the game and get that trophy with my friend.

I soloed Crota's End this morning using this strategy. Hopefully it works for you too, but you will need a lot of good gear though.

For abyss and bridge: 32 bladedancer, raid helmet, don't touch me's, raid chest, raid boots, mida multi-tool(abyss)/fatebringer(bridge), blackhammer, gjallarhorn, flux grenade, blink, vanish, invisible melee, shadowjack, stalker, maxed agility. For abyss, run through invisble, when you get to end stand on rock next to final totem but don't get blown up. For bridge, start up encounter, run back to where swordbearer spawns, grenade him and blackhammer him to death. Grab sword and follow route of this video for how to cross bridge https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0GbCr2NxbU. Once crossed, stand on far right, but not too close to where ogre spawns, or the totems will go off. Kill acolytes and thralls until ogres come out. Kill middle wizard with hunger of crota/gjallarhorn, then kill right side ogre with blackhammer. Kill left side ogre with same method. Rejoice and wipe the sweat off your brow. Kill first shrieker with fatebringer/blackhammer, run outside and wait for deathblast. Then kill second shrieker with hunger of crota/gjallarhorn, activate super, and swipe to get to the deathsingers area. SWITCH TO GUNSLINGER with whatever grenade you prefer, higher jump, gunfighter, incendiary blade, scavenger, over the horizon, and maxed agility, and have weapons be fatebringer, blackhammer, and gjallarhorn. Run left, double jump up, go inside and take down wizard with two gjallarhorns. Then take down shrieker with gjallarhorn and run outside and jump across from left side to right side. Do same thing for wizard and shrieker on this side, then retreat to right side tower and snipe knights on right side. Once the liturgy begins, jump up on a coffin near the crystal where you first enter the room and you should be able to snipe her head. Do so until she is dead, the run outside and kill all ads. Once all ads are gone, switch to swordbreaker and achlyophage symbiote. Take down all ads inside once you start it up, and make sure you have at least 4 gjallarhorn rounds before you go out. Go middle to grab chalice, continue towards right stairs, activate super turn around get 4 shots in on swordbearer, grenade, then swordbreaker him until he drops sword. Pick up sword, go to right side lower rock where you drop sword, shoot 2 gjallarhorns, pick up sword and slam Crota 3 times. Go back to rock, reload, and shoot 2 more gjallarhorns and 3 more slams. Leave by swiping towards middle and stay downstairs while Crota goes right, basically right below Crota. Make sure you get 4 more gjallahorns, draw swordbearer toward you, and once Crota goes back mid take down swordbearer with grenade, swordbreaker, and super if you have it. Try to make sure you take him down as close to Crota as possible. Go back to same rock and do the two sets of 3 slams once more and Crota will be dead and you will be ecstatic beyond belief.
NOTE: Same Crota strategy can be applied to striker Titan with Insurmountable Skullfort, flashbang grenade, catapult, aftermath, amplify, headstrong/aftershock, unstoppable.
NOTE2: Check out my profile for more info if you need it https://www.bungie.n...843009233881606.

Edited by McJacs2

I don't know about the bridge, but every other part of Crota's End is nice with 2ppl (it's also possible solo), but it's obviously based on your skill. I've done "flawless raider" two times, first one I've done in 2ppl (but I've done it before the cable patch), the second one - in 5ppl, just clear run of Crota's End, even without bugs.

It's not easy, but it's sure possible. If you're such skilled and have a nice gear, you could try go solo as a hunter. But if it's no - I recommend you to wait till 17 May and do this after new DLC at higher level.

Destiny is UNBELIEVABLY MUCH BETTER on ps4 then on ps3. I've made all my trophies on ps3 except this one cause of disconnects, in-game speed (like loading of menu, "eating" packs with bullets) etc etc - this game is dead on ps3 comparing to ps4. So if you have opportunity - go ps4 :)

• Like 1

Much easier with 2 people as long as one is a hunter who knows the sword, has the don't touch me gauntlets, and can jump up the tower. And the second needs a galli. The hunter could always sword his way across to the rock and then up behind the post making all enemies fall off, then the other snipes with ice breaker and takes out ogres with galli.

You're much less likely to run into stupid bugs that ruin your run now. I remember when i did the trophy, our biggest problem was the game running into stupid glitches, such as Atheon only teleporting one guy etc. This is patched now, so your only problem should be finding a group of high level dudes.

Yeah, the PS3 version kind of sucks IMO. I definitely feel you there! I wish if the game disconnects, it wouldn't kick you out of the whole game and make you reload your character. Why not just have it shoot you back to the main menu where you pick your destination? My internet sucks atm and I never can get a 20-minute strike done, let alone a whole freaking raid. The load times on PS3 are awful and makes this game REALLY hard to play. 

Anyways, If you go for it, I wish you the best of luck with the trophy. Hope you nail it on your first try!

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't played Destiny since late september, The new raid is that easy? i'm an hunter level 28 by the way, i don't know what's the new level caps since i didn't care much about the game because of this trophy which was freaking hard and my friends who played this game didn't care much about trophies so didn't wanted to try.

• Like 1

I didn't played Destiny since late september, The new raid is that easy? i'm an hunter level 28 by the way, i don't know what's the new level caps since i didn't care much about the game because of this trophy which was freaking hard and my friends who played this game didn't care much about trophies so didn't wanted to try.

It can be after little practice. However, you’ll need to be at least level 32 to take Crota down in two swords and you're going to need to run it a few times to get to level 32 anyway (at least until 5/19).

i guess it must be way easier with the crotas end raid, since when i played it back then, almost no one got the flawless raider trophy and it was quite the achievement.

today there are many people with this trophy, it feels almost like "too many". but i guess that's what you get if you have a shared list with the (hacked) ps3 *cough* ;)

good thing is: there is a service which logs all destiny activity, since it's a online-only game: destinydb.com ... so you should be able to look up an achiever there and see if they really did a flawless raid around the time when they got the trophy... i did some random sampling with the "latest achievers" some time ago and there were quite some "misses", but i didn't really care. you can't report one trophy anyways ...

perhaps i'll attempt it sometime again, too. when the new content is out or whenever.