Jokes

Scidillydocious

I got a good one but it's pretty offensive so I don't know if I should post :S

I'll post it in a spoiler, sorry if you're German, no offence intended !

Q: What does a German person say when he opens an oyster ?
A: "Gestapo, sofort aufmachen !"

Edited by DarKNesS_X
  • Like 1

It's not the normal Q&A joke, but this is pretty much the only one I remember.

A panda walks into a bar, sits down and orders a sandwich. He eats the sandwich, pulls out a gun and shoots the waiter dead.

As the panda stands up to go, the bartender shouts, "Hey! Where are you going? You just shot my waiter and you didn't pay for your sandwich!"

The panda yells back at the bartender, "Hey, I'm a PANDA! Look it up!" The bartender opens his dictionary and sees the following definition for panda:

"A tree dwelling marsupial of Asian orgin, characterized by distinct black and white coloring. Eats shoots and leaves.

LOL that one's funny :yay:  .

2 hipsters walk into a bar. The first one did it before it was cool, the second one did it ironically

I don't get it either.

• Like 1

It's not the normal Q&A joke, but this is pretty much the only one I remember.

A panda walks into a bar, sits down and orders a sandwich. He eats the sandwich, pulls out a gun and shoots the waiter dead.

As the panda stands up to go, the bartender shouts, "Hey! Where are you going? You just shot my waiter and you didn't pay for your sandwich!"

The panda yells back at the bartender, "Hey, I'm a PANDA! Look it up!" The bartender opens his dictionary and sees the following definition for panda:

"A tree dwelling marsupial of Asian orgin, characterized by distinct black and white coloring. Eats shoots and leaves.

That's amazing. Alright, here's one from me.

Q: Why did the skeleton go to the party alone? A: Because he had "No body" to go with.

• Like 1

i dont get it

I don't get it either.

Oh I don't like explaining jokes :(

A hipster likes stuff before he/she thinks anyone else likes it. So if the first Hipster goes into the bar that is OK because he did it before anyone else did it.

Now when something becomes mainstream it ruins it for a "hipster" because they want to like it as well but too many people are doing it. So if you do something 'ironically" then it becomes OK again. For example you do something you like but you pretend you hate it so people think you aren't getting in on a trend.

This is why the second Hipster goes into the bar ironically because his friend had already made it cool by doing it first.

Can I go now :(

I remembered another one, not as offensive this time.

A little daughter to her father:

D- Father, what is it that girls have down there ?

F- That my girl, is the door to happines. You'll learn when you get older.

D- Ok, dad ! But what is it that boys have down there then ?

F- Well, boys hold a key that fits a door to happines. But you should be very considerate about choosing your key ! Why do you ask all this ?

D- Well, I think you better change the lock on momma's door because I think the neighbour's key fits too !

*badum tss*

Edited by DarKNesS_X
  • Like 4