Jokes

Scidillydocious

Found this joke from the comment section of a Game Grumps video awhile ago, I think:
"How to remove ghosts from your home:
1.) Get pissed drunk
2.) Gain a powerful erection
3.) Strip naked
4.) Oil up (mmm)
5.) Turn off all the lights
6.) Stand in a power stance
7.) Yell
Nothing wants to fuck with an angry, oily, bonery, naked drunk."

• Like 1

A lady finds a genie and is given 3 wishes, the genie tells her you can have anything that you want but your husband will get ten times whatever you wish for.

L: I wish for wealth

G: ok but your husband is ten times wealthier

L: i wish for fame your husband

G: ok but your husband is ten times more famous

L: I wish for a mild heart attack...

• 2 months later...

A blonde nurse plays golf for the first time. She tees off and slices the ball over a hill and hears a scream. Quickly she runs to see what's happened and finds a fellow golfer rolling around, both hands clasped at his groin. Over she runs to check if everythings ok. She takes the mans hands away and starts rubbing his crotch while saying, 'Don't worry, I'm a nurse. Does that feel better?". The injured golfer replies, "That feels bloody great, but you hit me on the hand!'.

Q: Why didn't the skeleton cross the road?

A: He didn't have the guts to do it.

Q: "Britney has 20 chocolate bars in her pockets, she eats 16 of them, what does Britney now have?

A: Diabetes.

Q: What did the DNA say to the other DNA?

A: "Do these genes make me look fat?"

Q: What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?

A: ....

Q: What's the best part about living in Switzerland?

A: Not sure, but the flag is a big plus.

Edited by JB_Swag_Doctor73
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

"#Primeday was more of a disappointment than I am to my parents"

"A teenage boy is getting ready to take his girlfriend to the prom. First he goes to rent a tux, but there’s a long tux line at the shop and it takes forever.

Next, he has to get some flowers, so he heads over to the florist and there’s a huge flower line there. He waits forever but eventually gets the flowers.

Then he heads out to rent a limo. Unfortunately, there’s a large limo line at the rental office, but he’s patient and gets the job done.

Finally, the day of the prom comes. The two are dancing happily and his girlfriend is having a great time. When the song is over, she asks him to get her some punch, so he heads over to the punch table and there’s no punchline."

A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says: ''Ugh, that's the ugliest baby I've ever seen!'' The woman walks to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: ''The driver just insulted me!'' The man says: ''You go up there and tell him off. Go on, I'll hold your monkey for you.''

• 5 months later...

I looked over some old messages with an ex on facebook and remembered why I liked her so much...

• It's not that the woman didn't know how to juggle... she just didn't have the balls to do it
  • I went to premature ejaculators annonymous but nobody was there... I guess I came too early
  • After kissing a woman in the gym for a few hours I said this isn't working out
  • There was a sign in front of the drug rehab center. It said keep off the grass
  • What kind of shoes does a pedophile wear? White vans
  • Did you hear about the guy whose whole left side got cut off... he's all right now
  • i can't believe I got fired from the calendar factory. All I did was take a day off
  • I used to go fishing with Skrillex but he kept dropping the bass
  • I realized I haven't done the hokey pokey in 10 years. I guess when you get older you forget what it's all about
  • I met a woman with twelve boobs. Sounds weird dozentit
  • Why can't a bike stand on its own? Because it's two tired
  • When life gives you melons you're probably dyslexic
  • I used to be addicted to soap... but I'm clean now
  • What do a midget and a dwarf have in common? Very little
  • I was going to tell a penis joke but it's too hard
  • Need an ark? I Noah guy
  • Sleeping comes so naturally to me I could do it with my eyes closed
  • Two fish are in a tank. One says to the other "so ah... how do you drive this thing"
  • They told me I had type a blood... but it was a type o
  • Why are iPhone chargers not called apple juice
  • There was a man who entered a newspaper pun contest. He sent in ten different puns hoping one would win. Unfortunately, no pun in ten did.
  • The duck cop says to the duck drug dealer "hand over the quack"
  • What's the difference between a chickpea and a lentil? No one ever paid 50 dollars to have a lentil on their face
  • What's the best sounding computer? A Dell
  • How many tickles does it take to make a squid laugh? Ten tickles
  • What's the condition of the man who shoved six toy horses up his butt? Stable
  • Next time you go to a restaurant you should leave your phone on the table and wait til the waiter asks if everything was OK with the meal and say "no. my cell phone didn't get any service"
  • Why did the cowboy buy a dachsund? Someone told him to get a long little doggy
  • Like 3

Uh oh... Kuu-chan and Rising Senpai in a joke thread... this is going to be pun-y :awesome:

• Did you hear about the guy whose whole left side was cut off? He's all right now.
  • I'd tell you a chemistry joke but I know I wouldn't get a reaction.
  • Did you hear about the guy who got hit in the head with a can of soda? He was lucky it was a soft drink.
Edited by JaM

Little Carl sits at his window and looks at the big guys playing football (Soccer). While he's watching he's dreaming that he may one day play with the big guys.
One day, there were knocks on the door and Carls mother goes to open the door. Its the big kids who played soccer.

Big kids: Hello, can't we please play football with little Carl

Carl: Please mom, I've always wanted this!!
Mom: But Carl.. You don't have any legs or arms? 
Big kids: Oh that's alright, we don't have a ball

Edited by MarsipanRumpan

• Have you seen Steven Wonders Cat? Neither has he.

Did you hear about the two antennas that got married? It was a nice ceremony.. but the reception was amazing!

I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. it's impossible to put down.

I wasn't originally going to get a brain transplant, but then I changed my mind.

I used to be a banker but i lost interest.

Need an ark to save two of every animal? I Noah guy.

I once heard a joke about amnesia, but I forgot how it goes.

Some of Anthony Jeselnik's lighter jokes

I’ve spent the past two years looking for my ex-girlfriend’s killer… but no one will do it.

My ex-girlfriend owned a parakeet…oh my god, that fucking thing would never shut up. But the bird was cool.

My sister just had a baby, a little newborn. The kid is adorable, so cute. She wouldn’t let me hold him, she refuses. She says, "No way, Anthony, I’m afraid you’re gonna drop him." I’m 32 years old. Like I’m some kind of idiot. Like I don’t have a million other ways to hurt that baby.

Whenever I meet a pretty girl, the first thing I look for is intelligence; because if she doesn’t have that, then she’s mine.

My girlfriend makes me want to be a better person — so I can get a better girlfriend.

You don’t know anything about pain until you’ve seen your own baby drowned in a tub… and you definitely don’t know anything about how to wash a baby.

So my niece (who is 4) just got into jokes so I decided to find my joke books from when I was a kid. The first one I opened to was this

What does Darth Vader cook Chinese Food in?

An Ewok

I stopped and stared at the joke...isn't that one of the darkest "kids" jokes you have ever heard :(