Destiny of spirits question

coleslee

I dont think this is possible. but if someone gives you alot max spirits , maybe.  The last few areas are hard and time consuming . And you should not miss a day for the 30 day login.  2 months is very very hard . Without someone others spirits it is impossible.

• 4 weeks later...

how boost?  Only way i can think of is getting  20-30 max lvl spirits from someone .  maybe it is possible that way , but i cant guarantee that . = ) 

its possibile but will require money other then that nope may as well say good bye 100%

its possibile but will require money other then that nope may as well say good bye 100%

This right here is the correct answer it's impossible without spending hundreds of dollars at this point. Also you can not get max level spirits, spirits revert back to level one when they are traded.

EDIT: There is also no way to boost since this is more or less a single player game

Edited by JL85
  • Like 2

Just want to ask if i start play DOS from now, can i get 100% complete trophy before june 30 ??

(ignore my mistake grammar or something, my english suclc.)

even boosting ?? ;((

Last three posts are correct. It would probably cost you several hundred dollars in Orbs, at least 150 hours of gaming and tons of very generous friends giving you hundreds of the right R and SR spirits. Not to mention the fact you'd still need to get the spirit points on your own to do the merging.

At this point it's only a hair outside impossible for all but the most extreme scenarios. Practically impossible.

They don't sell destiny orbs anymore, so you can't even buy your way through. So if you don't have a descent amount already, which would mean you have played it at least a month ago and bought a boatload of destiny orbs, you are screwed. Still need to play at least 12 hours per day without exceptions, and you have to do so day and night because spirits will eventually die and needs to rest to regain HP. So you basically need two lives entirely committed to this if you start now. One that plays on days, one that plays on nights. Assuming you have already downloaded it, because I heard it is removed from PS Store.

You also probably need a third one who can help with cooking and other day to day stuff. If you have the time, money and most of all effort required for this, it would be kinda cool. Film the progress and your life on video and make a vlog or documentary about it. I'm sure it would be popular. Best of luck :)

They don't sell destiny orbs anymore, so you can't even buy your way through. So if you don't have a descent amount already, which would mean you have played it at least a month ago and bought a boatload of destiny orbs, you are screwed. Still need to play at least 12 hours per day without exceptions, and you have to do so day and night because spirits will eventually die and needs to rest to regain HP. So you basically need two lives entirely committed to this if you start now. One that plays on days, one that plays on nights. Assuming you have already downloaded it, because I heard it is removed from PS Store.

You also probably need a third one who can help with cooking and other day to day stuff. If you have the time, money and most of all effort required for this, it would be kinda cool. Film the progress and your life on video and make a vlog or documentary about it. I'm sure it would be popular. Best of luck :)

I forgot about that. Orbs will be for sale for the US only until the game ends on June 30th. They're already not for sale in the rest of the world. So seems like starting it on a US account would be the only option. Elsewhere in the world = impossible.

I forgot about that. Orbs will be for sale for the US only until the game ends on June 30th. They're already not for sale in the rest of the world. So seems like starting it on a US account would be the only option. Elsewhere in the world = impossible.

Oh..! Lucky you. In EU they even cut the sale short, from 29th to 15th of April, notifying about it on the same day it took effect.

I don't understand why they don't want to sell orbs to the very end. Guess Sony don't like neither money nor customer satisfaction on the Vita side.

Oh..! Lucky you. In EU they even cut the sale short, from 29th to 15th of April, notifying about it on the same day it took effect.

I don't understand why they don't want to sell orbs to the very end. Guess Sony don't like neither money nor customer satisfaction on the Vita side.

There was a glitch with the free PS+ version of the destiny orbs where you could download the orbs over and over in EU only so in response to the abuse of said glitch the sale was ended prematurely and orbs were removed from the store

• Like 2

There was a glitch with the free PS+ version of the destiny orbs where you could download the orbs over and over in EU only so in response to the abuse of said glitch the sale was ended prematurely and orbs were removed from the store

So they really don't like money. And great nobody told me.

Just cleared the original 459 areas, none of the new continents and I'm about 250 hours in. I've only fought one battle on a new continent and it's basically three battles in one. I have a feeling these three continents might take me right up until the last day on June 30th.

Just cleared the original 459 areas, none of the new continents and I'm about 250 hours in. I've only fought one battle on a new continent and it's basically three battles in one. I have a feeling these three continents might take me right up until the last day on June 30th.

Always rent a spirit before entering battle, max your spirits experience, also with pure merge if possible so as to get extra stats.

Identify the zones where any of the elements is stronger than the two/three enemy elements (for instance if there's water+earth, the strongest element will be wood) and wait for the right day so as to take advantage of the element powerup. I personaly used a spreadsheet to identify the zones, so I could make a huge progress when the element of the day was much stronger to clean the zones.

When it says "2 combats", you're almost sure it means two boss battle, one after each other. The elements displayed are rather reliable, as the first element is the first boss, the second element is the second boss, the third are the minions.

Finally, if anyone's interested, I have many spirits to give. I have mainly raid events spirits and prince/queen/joker to give. My nick ingame is "GiveSpirits4free". The day I'm fed up with this nick, my usual nick is NekoSlash.

Anyone have the problem with the spirit master trophy??

I already max out 100 spirit but still didnt get it :(

feel hopeless zzz

You can track your progress in-game by seeing progress on your profile. There's section for maxing out spirits.

I'm back in game, missing 3 trophies which I aim to get 2 of. Max out 100 spirits and login 30 days in row. I played when game came out, and aimed to be in first 50 to get 30 login trophy, but servers went down FOR A WHOLE DAY when I was on day 28/29... you can imagine how pissed off I was, it took an announcement of servers getting shut to get me back.

Kudos to everyone who have gotten 100% - takes dedication to free all areas.

You can track your progress in-game by seeing progress on your profile. There's section for maxing out spirits.

I'm back in game, missing 3 trophies which I aim to get 2 of. Max out 100 spirits and login 30 days in row. I played when game came out, and aimed to be in first 50 to get 30 login trophy, but servers went down FOR A WHOLE DAY when I was on day 28/29... you can imagine how pissed off I was, it took an announcement of servers getting shut to get me back.

That happened to me a couple of times as well...I'm glad I came back before they unlocked the new areas and having it count towards the free all areas trophy

Yup. I already max out 102 spirits but still didnt get the trophy ...

Yup. I already max out 102 spirits but still didnt get the trophy ...

You will have maxed out spirits close to another 100 times before you finish. Don't worry, it'll happen. I didn't have any problems with the trophy and haven't heard of any problems with any of the trophies. 

Always rent a spirit before entering battle, max your spirits experience, also with pure merge if possible so as to get extra stats.

Identify the zones where any of the elements is stronger than the two/three enemy elements (for instance if there's water+earth, the strongest element will be wood) and wait for the right day so as to take advantage of the element powerup. I personaly used a spreadsheet to identify the zones, so I could make a huge progress when the element of the day was much stronger to clean the zones.

When it says "2 combats", you're almost sure it means two boss battle, one after each other. The elements displayed are rather reliable, as the first element is the first boss, the second element is the second boss, the third are the minions.

Finally, if anyone's interested, I have many spirits to give. I have mainly raid events spirits and prince/queen/joker to give. My nick ingame is "GiveSpirits4free". The day I'm fed up with this nick, my usual nick is NekoSlash.

I'm almost completely pure merged with all my R's, 4-5 for every element. My SRs are nearly pure merged and I always rent very strategically. I use the element of the day to my advantage whenever possible as well.

I don't think I would have cleared 459 areas if I wasn't already doing what you already said. Any advice specific to the new continents? I picked the closest to my starting point to try out first, but it seems to be harder than the other two. Higher levels, longer battles and whatnot. Is there a difference in difficulty between continents?

I have clocked in 404 hours and have 384 freed areas. Am I doing something wrong? Even if menu times count it seems like a big difference. Does it count time even when in standby? In that case it would make sense. Rarely turn off my Vita.

I don't think I would have cleared 459 areas if I wasn't already doing what you already said. Any advice specific to the new continents? I picked the closest to my starting point to try out first, but it seems to be harder than the other two. Higher levels, longer battles and whatnot. Is there a difference in difficulty between continents?

I think so. The one west of America is the first continent opened up called Mu. Then Atlantis in Atlantic ocean. The last one is near India-Australia I think, called Lemuria. they are progressively harder. I haven't found any more info than what's in the update history: destinyofspirits.wikia.com/wiki/Update_History

I have clocked in 404 hours and have 384 freed areas. Am I doing something wrong? Even if menu times count it seems like a big difference. Does it count time even when in standby? In that case it would make sense. Rarely turn off my Vita.

I think so. The one west of America is the first continent opened up called Mu. Then Atlantis in Atlantic ocean. The last one is near India-Australia I think, called Lemuria. they are progressively harder. I haven't found any more info than what's in the update history: destinyofspirits.wikia.com/wiki/Update_History

I also leave mine in standby at all times. The only thing I think we may have done differently is I starting building parties based on elements from the beginning and using elemental days as much as possible right off the bat. Meaning I immediately bumped by army size to 100 using Destiny Orbs before I had even cleared 5 areas. I focused on having 5 spirits of each element and merged them as much as possible, not totally worrying about pure merging. I rarely faught with multi-element parties. I found that by doing this and renting strategically every time, I was almost always able to find enough battles to do consecutively until all 7 of my spirit armies were almost completely dead.

Watching some other people play on Youtube, they seem like they have a strong SR of whatever element they want, with another SR of a different element and rent a strong SR of a 3rd element. My method seemed pretty effective for me so I cleared areas pretty quickly. I double checked and I'm at 254 hours and 460 areas cleared. I think if I can get lucky and trade for some more of my SR and get them closer to maxed, I should be in good shape.

Mu is definitely easier than Lemuria. I am not looking forward to these super-long battles, but I'll do what I have to in order to finish. I'd love if the next event in the game took the contents back away before the game closed and I didn't have to worry about them, but looks like I can't rely on that happening!