Heads up to those playing the PS4 version

thegirlruka

I had a few of the trophies not unlock for me while I was playing on the PS4 version of Home. I think it has something to do with how the PS4 auto uploads the save files every so often and the game can't write over the files while they are uploading. A few of the missable trophies and ending trophies didn't unlock when they should have. To make them unlock correctly, I closed the game by going to the home menu and pressing options over the game. When I opened the game back up, it had an option to press :square: to continue from where it thought I left off. It was about ten to twenty minutes behind where I had exited the game, and after that all of the trophies unlocked when they should have.

Edited by theguytom
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I can confirm that the PS4 save is glitched. I managed to get the Vita 100% with no issues, But when I got to the point in the 100% guide where it recommends you create a save back up to avoid a 3rd playthrough on the PS4, It put me right back in the first area when you can move the box to climb down the ladder. Kind of sucks, but the game is quite short so I do not mind replaying it.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

This glitch happened for me also, I ended up having to delete my save file from the PS4 and start the game again from scratch.  Luckily I only had 1 trophy left (the Slipping away one) to get so did not take long to fly through the game again to get to that ending.  Just reloading the save file did not help, I needed to delete and start again.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Yup, still glitched. A Close Call didn't pop where it was meant to. PS4 Edition.

Edit: I replayed through and once I arrived at Norman's house, I went straight upstairs and went to the gun cabinet and returned the gun without any other interactions and the trophy popped immediately.

Edited by MattyH16

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Save and quit out of the game, take backup of the save before every time a trophy should pop. Especially before going in to the house at the very end of the game. If the trophy doesn't pop, you can always use the old save and try again! :) I think I had two trophies not pop as they were intended. One of them were for putting the gun away or something.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

• 4 years later...