HAZE Remake?

Remilia Scarlet

Vaguely remember Haze...was this the game whereby you could manipulate the terrain, lowering and raising it?   Or is that something else?   Regardless, I suppose any reboot/sequel should be judged on it's own merits, whether it was good or bad the first time...

I agree with Timesplitters, great franchise, MP was a blast and er, I want to brick some windows!  

However, I really wish Sony would either reboot or give us a sequel to Resistance.   :D

So what you are trying to say is your recollection is Hazy  xD ...I will go now :P 

• Like 1

The only person I trust to honestly and fairly review video games is Angry Joe on YouTube. Not only are his reviews honest and interesting, but really funny!

I like his reviews, but sometimes I feel he spoils too much and feel like I have to play the game before even watching his review. Nowdays I just buy whatever the hell I find interesting to my self and purely watch reviews for entertainment and gamefootage.

Personally I would rather The Darkness was remastered over Haze.

This.

Only reason I played this is at the time, there were few games out for ps3... I mostly spent my time playing the mp, which at the time, was actually fairly decent... Nah, let this game rest in the hole it was thrown in. 

I enjoyed this game on PS3 despite the terrible reviews but I would not want to see a sequel or remake of this ever. There are far more original and deserving games out there worthy of another iteration (Timesplitters!).

Wow I forgot about this game, I did own it one time but gave it to a friend who in return had a bad episode of Rage and threw it out the window lol I enjoyed the game and wouldn't mind seeing a reboot of this game "Haze 2"? or maybe titled something else.