Help! Checkpointless trophy didn't unlock

DesmaBR

So, I kinda just did all the possible trophies I could in my first playtrough, and decided I would do the Checkpointless trophy before starting New game + (NG+ has fewer ones, so I assume you could only do that Feat on regular play).

So anyway, finished all the levels in the game, destroying all of the checkpoints the moment I activated them, and then... No feat unlocked.

Heard somewhere that the trophy only appears when you defeat the final boss, but that didn't work either.

Is there some checkpoint that's most likely hidden, and I could've missed it? Help

Edited by DesmaBR

I personally haven't played the game, but I heard there are a few "missable" ones if you are not careful.

Source: http://steamcommunity.com/app/250760/discussions/0/43099722129494389/

I'd suggest playing through on another regular run and watch a youtube video of someone playing it with destroying all checkpoints if the link doesn't help. Yeah, it sucks but what can you do?

When you die, the game shows how many checkpoints there are in that level, you can use that to be sure you destroyed them all.

Maybe you only get that feat when you beat the level for the first time and destroying them? At least that is how I got mine, I destroyed them all on my first time on the levels and never revisited them so the checkpoints didn't respawn.

Edited by RangyRV

It does pop as soon as you beat the final boss, but like the OP I tried it on NG+ and it never popped. I'm pretty sure I destroyed them all as there are only ever two per level so it was pretty easy to keep track. But didn't pop for me either. I ended up getting it in my no-relic run. 

A piece of advice I have for this trophy is to die after getting the last checkpoint (but before you destroy it). There's always one right before the boss, so if you die you can check to make sure that you've destroyed them all before going forward. Of course, if you're going for Checkpointless/Impossible in one run this isn't the best strategy, but it helped me avoid a lot of frustration.