Peace Eros Z - ZERO ESCAPE 3 CONFIRMED!

It's a game we all waited LONG 4 years for...

It makes absolute sense to be sold out everywhere =D

Yeah, specially after that big cliffhanger at the end of zero escape. At least I'll have time to read the ending again and refresh my memory.

Uh, finally a little bit out of euphoria.

I'm 100% sure we shouldn't talk about the story because... anything we could say would break the suspense for all others so... I just wanna know...

Anyone else felt that the puzzles were also tweaked to appeal to casual audience more?

Compared to VLR, I felt they were much more simple and the whole escape sequences were much shorter.

I hope a few physical copies come up on ebay... but I'm going to hold myself and actually AT LEAST digimon and deception 4 on vita

There are some already. 

I'm 100% sure we shouldn't talk about the story because... anything we could say would break the suspense for all others so... I just wanna know...

Anyone else felt that the puzzles were also tweaked to appeal to casual audience more?

Compared to VLR, I felt they were much more simple and the whole escape sequences were much shorter.

There are some already. 

The only one for me is a £25 catridge version (I'd prefer to get a box though). I did preorder for £35 till amazon cancelled (I didn't get the watch pre order, I would've went mad if they cancelled a preorder so rare), but I'll probably get it when the boxed version drops to like £20 (maybe £25 depending on backlog), might take a while though since it'll be US imported (or HK imported, I think they have English language versions too)

Edited by Joe56780

They certainly felt simpler to me as well. There were lots of clues/notes in the rooms as well and (somewhat annoyingly) the characters would outright spell out what to do with things if you examined (or re-examined) items, which is a shame since I love examining items :/

Still no stopping the ZE virus in me! :awesome: (Somehow much better than Radica1-6 xDDD)

I was wondering... do you guys, who played VLR/ZTD in improper ( :awesome:) language, know why is Crash Keys called like that? =D

I presume those who played in Nipponese realized it :D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Still no stopping the ZE virus in me! :awesome: (Somehow much better than Radica1-6 xDDD)

I was wondering... do you guys, who played VLR/ZTD in improper ( :awesome:) language, know why is Crash Keys called like that? =D

I presume those who played in Nipponese realized it :D

Crash Keys => Kurasshu Kii => Kurashi Ki => Kurashiki Akane

And I played in Eng :P

Yeah i read that a few days ago. It is pretty awesome.

I mean, the name of the game... like... apparently Uchi did not know that but...

I don't buy that =D Like... what is the chance of that actually happening =D

That was what killed me the most. =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Hey guys, do you know any pages with good shipping fees to europe to get this game? If possible, some that isn´t Amazon, I've had a very bad experience with them. Thanks.

The only site that may come into my mind is Play-Asia. They offer it for the normal price of $40 and shipping to Europe with the cheapest shipping method is $5:

http://www.play-asia.com/zero-escape-zero-time-dilemma/13/708z1p

But there might be the risk of having problems with the customs. And the shipping is slooooooooooooooooooooow.

• Like 1

I mean, the name of the game... like... apparently Uchi did not know that but...

I don't buy that =D Like... what is the chance of that actually happening =D

That was what killed me the most. =D

He obviously knew that. :P There is zero chance of that being a complete coincidence. 

It's a pretty neat easter egg either way. 

Edited by xZoneHunter

Now that they took care of that...

HOW 

ABOUT

YOU 

FREAKING

PUSH

AMAZON

TO

DO 

THEIR

SHIT?!

Yea... I still want the game even after playing it already... or maybe it could be I want the watches =D

Wait, they STILL haven't realized all preoerders? o.O I mean the game not the watches. 

If so, then that sucks. A lot. It's like nearly 2 weeks after ZTD's release now.