Peace Eros Z - ZERO ESCAPE 3 CONFIRMED!

*staaare* now that I think of it...

look at Sigma at 12/25/2028

Oe44cxV.png?1

and look at Sigma at 12/30/2028

kz9tggy.png?1

wow... 5 days after and he looks waaaaay more mature...

Well , in his mind it hasn't passed exactly 5 days , it was like whole years have passed between that period of time . No wonder he looks much more mature  :lol:

*staaare* now that I think of it...

look at Sigma at 12/25/2028

Oe44cxV.png?1

and look at Sigma at 12/30/2028

kz9tggy.png?1

wow... 5 days after and he looks waaaaay more mature...

OMG Phi-chan!!!! 

*throws wallet furiously at computer screen*

God dammit take my money already!!!

JESUS CHRIST OMEGA HYPE!

For fck's sake, I can't contain my hype. Each video bringing us closer to the holy land is another showcase of the ultimate game =D

Just the music alone is enough to give me chills. We're so close now!  :D

I see that the game still isn't available to pre-order on Amazon. Is it true that we're not getting a physical copy in Europe? I have no problem importing the NA version, but it just sucks that I won't be able to play it on launch since I'll have to wait for it to ship.  :(

I see that the game still isn't available to pre-order on Amazon. Is it true that we're not getting a physical copy in Europe? I have no problem importing the NA version, but it just sucks that I won't be able to play it on launch since I'll have to wait for it to ship.  :(

Yup. The fact that we get it digital is actually a miracle.

Yup. The fact that we get it digital is actually a miracle.

Ah, I see. Well it's better than nothing at least.

If it's gonna have two separate trophy lists like VLR did, I guess I can get a digital copy of the EU version and a physical copy of the NA version. Stack those plats. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I just checked my amazon order and i noticed this little sentence.... "This item does not ship to Belgium"

nodBH5Q.jpg

I pre-ordered it back in July last year. I'm certain that message wasn't there then, it also wasn't there whenever i checked up my order (and believe me i did that more than i'd like to admit) So i'm not sure when they changed that. Now i'll probably contact amazon support to ask whether or not i can work something out. So if you're in a similar position, it might be good to check up on your order.

EDIT: Aksys ya freakin' bastards. (What a lovely chat with amazon support told me)

jVCwf9Y.png

Time to harass them on twitter. I WANT THAT WATCH!

Edited by xZoneHunter

I just checked my amazon order and i noticed this little sentence.... "This item does not ship to Belgium"

nodBH5Q.jpg

I pre-ordered it back in July last year. I'm certain that message wasn't there then, it also wasn't there whenever i checked up my order (and believe me i did that more than i'd like to admit) So i'm not sure when they changed that. Now i'll probably contact amazon support to ask whether or not i can work something out. So if you're in a similar position, it might be good to check up on your order.

EDIT: Aksys ya freakin' bastards. (What a lovely chat with amazon support told me)

jVCwf9Y.png

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

WHAT THE F?! 

YA BASTAAAAAAAARDS!

Okay, this is ugly... this is SERIOUSLY ugly... 

ouchie... that watch :(

oh... for the only person I know that refuse to play ZTD on Vita/PSTV panda-emoticon-45.gif?1292863515

oh and of course, here's the Vita one:

Steam's Quality though...

Edited by JaM

nodBH5Q.jpg

jVCwf9Y.png

Okay, same for me. 

Standard version for some reason is available...

I actually saw this as well, but thought it is because it's not available...

In any case, for insurance, I changed the order to the American address I got through re-ship site...

This is quite big shite to EU Aksys...

Okay, same for me. 

Standard version for some reason is available...

I actually saw this as well, but thought it is because it's not available...

In any case, for insurance, I changed the order to the American address I got through re-ship site...

This is quite big shite to EU Aksys...

After a bit of googling i came to ReShip.com is that what you use? Didn't even know something like that existed.

Edited by xZoneHunter

Which "re-ship" site do you use? Never used it. (in fact i didn't even know something like this existed)

https://www.shipito.com/

Personally, it's gonna be my first order through them, because I import from VGP if I want US versions but I heard it's pretty good so... I hope it's gonna be a pleasant first experience =D

If you want something else, https://www.viabox.com/should be more EU concentrated (because shipito is mostly Czech-based)

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

ouchie... that watch :(

Btw, since we're on it, how is the status on your order (I presume you did order watch version :awesome:)?

I'm kinda worried that there is no release date :/

Alright i'll use this. Hopefully everything will go smoothly.

Hope so too, dunno how good/bad they are unfortunately...

Btw, since we're on it, how is the status on your order (I presume you did order watch version :awesome:)?

I'm kinda worried that there is no release date :/

I didn't ordered the watch :P since I am not really into importing.. well.. if I ever find a limited edition (like that Jap Artbook) near me... will definitely buy it in a heart beat :P

nodBH5Q.jpg

jVCwf9Y.png

Same thing happened to me. The collector's edition wasn't available in Canada so I ordered it on the US amazon site. They allowed international shipping then but I noticed this change a few months back. Now I'm just waiting to see if they will honor the international shipment as originaly intended. If you find out anything, let us know.

Edited by Hayades