Peace Eros Z - ZERO ESCAPE 3 CONFIRMED!

And they are already sold out  :blink:

According to posters there, the "sold out" has been there from the start.

And I kinda don't buy the 31.12.2016 release date xD Doesn't seem like summer to me xD

That goes to show there's room for Visual Novels in the West. That's a good sign:)

Or it just shows that ZE is a phenomena =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

According to posters there, the "sold out" has been there from the start.

Nah. Someone posted a pic on Kotaro's facebook with a purchase confirmation. That means limited edition was on sale.

Here's the pic (not mine)

11695766_10152989278468862_8288190853994

Maybe LE sold out so quickly that no one noticed :P

Edited by Rollers23

Nah. Someone posted a pic on Kotaro's facebook with a purchase confirmation. That means limited edition was on sale.

Here's the pic (not mine)

11695766_10152989278468862_8288190853994

Maybe LE sold out so quickly that no one noticed :P

Interesting =D

Anyways, it's back! I've got my pre-order, so pick it while it's hot =D

I just hope that ZE3 will come quickly to EU because I don't want to import from US. We had to wait a few months for VLR and we didn't get 999 at all (even so it's really easy to find a psychical copy)

If you don't import you won't get the watches, I would presume... =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

I imported VLR from the US for the English dub and will be doing the same with this one if we in the UK only get the original voice work

Yes I'm one of those people that likes a dubbed audio (Goes back to the old days of watching Jackie Chan on VHS)

It should be dual audio this time.

Also, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU xDDDD

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure it will be Amazon-only considering the watches are very limited =D

I'm so freaking happy I got in on the watch edition. I nearly hesitated for a second, but now I'm happy I didn't. (Now if only I didn't hesitate on the Black Ops 3 Juggernog edition.)

Also really happy that both the 3DS and Vita versions of the LE are still in the top 20 for Amazon Video Games despite being unavailable for a couple of days.

Also, there's one thing apparently connected to this.

acb0f6216a.png

Source? I doubt that EU won't get the 3DS version considering that 3DS is more popular and zero escape is more popular among nintendo fans (because 999 is only on NDS)

Either way not my problem :P I was planning on getting Vita version anyway for trophies.

EDIT.: If someone else will distribute ZE3 in EU maybe we'll get english dub this time? Though I'm totaly okay with Japanese dubs (I always prefered anime subbed) it's always nice to have a choice in games ;)

Edited by Rollers23

Source? I doubt that EU won't get the 3DS version considering that 3DS is more popular and zero escape is more popular among nintendo fans (because 999 is only on NDS)

Well, it's 4chan so sources aren't probably gonna be there, but imo Vita is doing fairly well in EU.

Yea, probably not as well as the 3DS, but fairly well imo =D

EDIT.: If someone else will distribute ZE3 in EU this time maybe we'll get english dub this time? Though I'm totaly okay with Japanese dubs (I always prefered anime subbed) it's always nice to have a choice in games ;)

Dual audio was confirmed worldwide so yea, we're going to get this cartridge capacity raiser =D

Why wouldn't a 3DS version be made for Europe? That would really screw over ZE fans with 3DSs in Europe; Because Nintendo is a dick with region lock.

I don't see any sources either so I won't believe it until I see it.

Dual audio was confirmed worldwide so yea, we're going to get this cartridge capacity raiser =D

Who cares if it'll raise cartridge capacity? People need to be more worried about digitally downloading the game because that will definitely raise the file by a good 500MB.

• 3 months later...

Zero Escape 3 is now officially Zero Time Dilemma....

And here's the logo for everyone.

Zero-Escape-Dilemma-Title-Ann-600x321.pn

.... and apparently digital-only in Europe :( :(

Who's distributing for Europe? Digital only seems really odd for this type of game and its fanbase. Edited by Blue Flare