Peace Eros Z - ZERO ESCAPE 3 CONFIRMED!

I've got the special edition preordered to get my watch, and I am trying not to see any info on this as I want to go in completely blind.  Virtue's last request was so good.  Here is to also hoping that they released 999 on Vita to complete the trilogy on there

Edited by jasondm300

I'm still not convinced, guys.

If Sigma IS a participant two things do not make sense.

1) He said he went to the site to save Diana, if both Phi and Sigma would become participants, the main perpetrator would definitely see it as irregularity

2) We would kill off Junpei since he would not have a "life slot"

You do make sense......Perhaps #9 is someone we didn't say yet but it's right there....Kyle, anyone? :awesome:

I've got the special edition preordered to get my watch, and I am trying not to see any info on this as I want to go in completely blind.  Virtue's last request was so good.  Here is to also hoping that they released 999 on Vita to complete the trilogy on there

Then definitely avoid this thread =D 

We will be discussing many theories here :DDDD

And definitely enjoy the waiting with us :D

You do make sense......Perhaps #9 is someone we didn't say yet but it's right there....Kyle, anyone? :awesome:

Kyle or any form of us is the most probable answer imo.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

8 seems to be Lotus, ohoho =D

I am actually thinking it's one of her twins... I mean daughters  :awesome:

Participant no. 4 being the last one to be revealed is becoming suspicious xD

Edited by JaM

Goddamn, Uchi, you sly tanuki =D

http://gematsu.com/2016/03/zero-time-dilemma-participants-announced

ZE3_Fami-Scan_03-08-16_001.jpg

• Carlos (voiced by Tomokazu Sugita)
  • Akane (voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro)
  • Junpei (voiced by Tatsuhisa Suzuki)
  • Q (voiced by Aki Toyosaki)
  • Eric (voiced by Akira Ishida)
  • Mira (voiced by Maaya Sakamoto)
  • Diana (voiced by Mamiko Noto)
  • Phi (voiced by Chiaki Omigawa)
  • Sigma (voiced by Daisuke Ono)

Sigma is participant, Akane is participant, Phi is participant, Junpei is participant, holy crap, there are not enough life slots o.O

And heck, DAT CAST! SUGITA!

Hype is real! A lot of my favorites in the cast.

From left to right: Akane-Carlos-Junpei-Eric-Q-Mira-Phi-Diana-Sigma-???

I guess those are their names, judging from the voice cast. Akane, Junpei, Phi, Sigma and Diana are kinda obvious though.

Edited by jantrick2

Hype is real! A lot of my favorites in the cast.

From left to right: Akane-Carlos-Junpei-Eric-Q-Mira-Phi-Diana-Sigma-???

I guess those are their names, judging from the voice cast. Akane, Junpei, Phi, Sigma and Diana are kinda obvious though.

Well the rightmost one will most likely be this installment's Zero.

But yea, I would bet on that order as well. The second guy from left is definitely Sugita material =D

:jaymon: No. 6 is Akane????

oooh.. OnoD is now Sigma... well well well... this is interesting... 

Q???? Q-Q-Q-Quark???

No. 8 is not Lotus nor her daughter? :(

Sugita being Carlos is not really giving me any help if I should trust that guy immediately or not xD

Edited by JaM

:jaymon: No. 6 is Akane????

The order is different.

Akane is the leftmost one =D

Q???? Q-Q-Q-Quark???

Not Kugyu => no Quark, possibly his predecessor or something, though =D

No. 8 is not Lotus nor her daughter? :(

Could be real name of Nona/Ennea...

But she looks way too Lotus-like xD 

On the other hand... it also means we don't need to worry about her dying =D

Sugita being Carlos is not really giving me any help if I should trust that guy immediately or not xD

Immediately... NO :D That guy is gonna be the biggest asshole for sure =D

Goddamn, Uchi, you sly tanuki =D

http://gematsu.com/2016/03/zero-time-dilemma-participants-announced

ZE3_Fami-Scan_03-08-16_001.jpg

• Carlos (voiced by Tomokazu Sugita)
  • Akane (voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro)
  • Junpei (voiced by Tatsuhisa Suzuki)
  • Q (voiced by Aki Toyosaki)
  • Eric (voiced by Akira Ishida)
  • Mira (voiced by Maaya Sakamoto)
  • Diana (voiced by Mamiko Noto)
  • Phi (voiced by Chiaki Omigawa)
  • Sigma (voiced by Daisuke Ono)

Sigma is participant, Akane is participant, Phi is participant, Junpei is participant, holy crap, there are not enough life slots o.O

And heck, DAT CAST! SUGITA!

Sugoi :awesome:

Q is obviously the little child in the weird helmet, we *could* guess that it's THE Quark we know (we know how our Quark loves helmets :awesome:). Because it is likely so.

Okaaaay....So Diana looks....not so crazy...What the..

Akane, JunPei and Carlos.....Sugooooooooi ^_^

Well the rightmost one will most likely be this installment's Zero.

But yea, I would bet on that order as well. The second guy from left is definitely Sugita material =D

Well, the article you linked was updated, and the rightmost one is Zero. It was also updated with descriptions of the characters. (and other stuff)

■ Characters

There are three teams. The leader of each team is the protagonist. The three protagonists know nothing of previous events and will learn through dialogue and such.

Team C

• Carlos (voiced by Tomokazu Sugita) – A hot-blooded man with a strong sense of justice doting on his younger sister, who has an incurable disease.
  • Junpei (voiced by Tatsuhisa Suzuki) – After the events of the first game, he joined a detective agency in order pursue Akane, who disappeared. He is currently a runaway.
  • Akane (voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro) – She appears to be a neat and clean woman, but she actually specializes in trickery.

Team D

• Diana (voiced by Mamiko Noto) – A pacifist who doesn’t like fighting, normally a nurse.
  • Sigma (voiced by Daisuke Ono) – He is only 22 years-old, but he has walked a complex and bizarre life. Phi will occasionally call him an old man.
  • Phi (voiced by Chiaki Omigawa) – A blunt woman. In order to save the world, she participates in the Dcom experiment.

Team Q

• Q (voiced by Aki Toyosaki) – A boy who lost his memory and wears a strange, spherical helmet that looks almost like a pig’s face.
  • Eric (voiced by Akira Ishida) – A young man who works at an ice cream shop and is dating Mira.
  • Mira (voiced by Maaya Sakamoto) – A sexily-shaped woman who is dating Eric.

Other

• Zero (???) – An unidentified character who wears a black mask. He is the ringleader of the death game, but his purpose is a mystery.
  • Gab – An old dog who can fit through air vents people can’t travel through as to move about different areas.
Edited by jantrick2

Well, the article you linked was updated, and the rightmost one is Zero. It was also updated with descriptions of the characters. (and other stuff)

■ Characters

There are three teams. The leader of each team is the protagonist. The three protagonists know nothing of previous events and will learn through dialogue and such.

Team C

• Carlos (voiced by Tomokazu Sugita) – A hot-blooded man with a strong sense of justice doting on his younger sister, who has an incurable disease.
  • Junpei (voiced by Tatsuhisa Suzuki) – After the events of the first game, he joined a detective agency in order pursue Akane, who disappeared. He is currently a runaway.
  • Akane (voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro) – She appears to be a neat and clean woman, but she actually specializes in trickery.

Team D

• Diana (voiced by Mamiko Noto) – A pacifist who doesn’t like fighting, normally a nurse.
  • Sigma (voiced by Daisuke Ono) – He is only 22 years-old, but he has walked a complex and bizarre life. Phi will occasionally call him an old man.
  • Phi (voiced by Chiaki Omigawa) – A blunt woman. In order to save the world, she participates in the Dcom experiment.

Team Q

• Q (voiced by Aki Toyosaki) – A boy who lost his memory and wears a strange, spherical helmet that looks almost like a pig’s face.
  • Eric (voiced by Akira Ishida) – A young man who works at an ice cream shop and is dating Mira.

Other

• Zero (???) – An unidentified character who wears a black mask. He is the ringleader of the death game, but his purpose is a mystery.
  • Gab – An old dog who can fit through air vents people can’t travel through as to move about different areas.

I'm a little skeptic whether Carlos is the blonde guy we are talking about......The eric description just doesn't feel right if it's the 4th person from the left =D

But ironically, the description of Carlos also feels out of place to him =D

So the three on the left are team C, the three in the middle are team Q and the three to right after Zero are team D....interesting pairing.

And also, we can confirm the "possibility" of Quark being Q because of the gender confirmation ^_^

Edited by YaoiGod

I'm a little skeptic whether Carlos is the blonde guy we are talking about......The eric description just doesn't feel right if it's the 4th person from the left =D

But ironically, the description of Carlos also feels out of place to him =D

And also, we can confirm the "possibility" of Quark being Q because of the gender confirmation ^_^

The 4th person from the left is definitely Eric. His quote is about Mira.

The order is different.

Akane is the leftmost one =D

of course I mean Participant no. 6 xD

Not Kugyu => no Quark, possibly his predecessor or something, though =D

well... that's just my initial thought... but I am still not leaving it as a possibility...

Could be real name of Nona/Ennea...

But she looks way too Lotus-like  xD

On the other hand... it also means we don't need to worry about her dying =D

or maybe already dead or being a hostage somewhere... xD will not be surprised tbh...xD

wow...so Eric and Mira is a couple... o...k... still don't trust that Eric guy... 

ok... Diana is definitely going to be my fave girl in this game...

Carlos = Aoi or Light anyone? uhmmm.. no? well my third option is Ace's Descendant or something :P

■ Characters

Team C

Team D

Team Q

Other

I knew there was a reason to the order.

I know Uchi too well =D

Carlos = Aoi or Light anyone? uhmmm.. no? well my third option is Ace's Descendant or something :P

Doting on imouto... Light confirmed =D

Nah, Light is Brother :awesome:

well... that's just my initial thought... but I am still not leaving it as a possibility...

Well, Quark is most likely Left's failed clone, unless Uchi put an absolutely pointless character just to have Kugyu =D

Which obviously is never the case with Uchi =D

Btw, who understands this? :awesome:

999 -> ZTD -> point D of VLR -> point B of VLR -> VLR -> return to ZTD to reach point E of VLR.

Also, DAT COMMENT xD

"Yo, Uchikoshi, I wanna sequel to VLR you dog!"

"Our games sells like garbage and ZTD was set on hiatus multiple times, but hey, suddenly here's your all triple-A cast of seiyuus muh gaijin ♥!!"

I wonder if he actually sold one of his kidneys to make this happen.

Heck, they even added interview with Uchi o.O

ULTIMATE CHOICE!

SO MUCH HYPE!

Why has “Extreme Escape” disappeared from the title?

“One reason is that we want to renew the image [of the series]. We want to bring the overseas name Zero Escape over without changing it.”

What’s the meaning of the subtitle? (In Japan, the game is called Zero Escape: Time Dilemma.)

“What is the right thing? The content of this game poses a problem like this to the player.

“In the game, there is an ‘Ultimate Choice’ that appears, which is not to be declared as the right choice.

“There are game-like elements where your choices affect the progress of the story, and the ending changes and such, but since the player will question what is right, we want you to think about which one is good and which one is evil, so we put ‘Dilemma‘ in the sub-title.”

As the final chapter, will all mysteries be resolved?

“All of the mysteries from the previous games will be solved. We’re making sure that the people who play it for the first time will also enjoy it.”

Are there any extreme scenes?

“The ‘Ultimate Choice’ is a thing where one’s life is put at risk. I want the player to be well-worried. Since we don’t want to soften up the presentation for the sake of age regulations, we’re putting out the presentation how I want it without changes. So the possibility that this is the first Z-rated game for 3DS is high. (Laughs.)”

What’s the reason for changing the character designer?

“I thought about asking Kinu Nishimura this time, but I wanted to give the impression that [this game] has changed significantly from the previous game. Also, since the production method went from backgrounds and characters drawn in standing poses to 3D cinematics, I wanted a more impressive design. I asked Rui Tomono this time, whose [work] was likely to be accepted without any resistance overseas while still having a typically Japan-like touch.”

Too bad no more Nishi as designer, though...

Damn, if I'm not first Plat achiever of this game, I'm gonna be very angry :awesome:

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Damn, if I'm not first Plat achiever of this game, I'm gonna be very angry :awesome:

I'd rather enjoy the game without rushing anything. I mean, this is long awaited ZE3 we're talking about :D

Man, so much hype. I really can't wait for the game after reading all this new info.

I'm still debating whether to import physical from US or just buy it from PS Store. Probably gonna buy it from PS Store because the wait would kill me, but damn... I want box in my collection :P