Peace Eros Z - ZERO ESCAPE 3 CONFIRMED!

HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

image: http://gematsu.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Zero-Time-Dilemma-Site-Open.jpg

Zero-Time-Dilemma-Site-Open.jpg

Spike Chunsoft has opened the official Japanese website for Zero Time Dilemma, the third entry in the Zero Escape series due out for PS Vita and 3DS in North America and Europe this summer.

The website shares a slew of new information, including prologue and character information, as well as news that the first trailer will be released this Thursday, March 17.

Get the details below.

■ Prologue

December 31, 2028—Nevada desert.

It was six days since the start of cohabitation in the experimental facility Dcom.

That day, they woke up, and nine men and women were in confinement.

On my left wrist was a black bracelet I’d never seen before—a bangle.

Then a person wearing a mask showed up, and announced the start of the the Decision game.

“The survival of all of you, me, and the human race hangs on this game.”

After that, they were transported to an underground shelter, and divided and admitted into three sections—C, Q, and D.

Which team will survive?

The future of all humanity—all eight billion people—rests on their Decision.

■ About

This is an an adventure / escape game where a group of people locked up in a facility by a mysterious character known as “Zero” are forced into a death game.

The underground nuclear bomb shelter that is the setting of this story consists of three sections and a central elevator hall, with three people in each section for a total of nine people imprisoned. While it is necessary to get to the central elevator hall to escape above ground, the path to the elevator hall is locked behind six passwords (X Doors).

The passwords required to open each X Door are revealed for every one person that dies. Will you kill the other team to escape through gimmicks prepared in the facility, or will you seek another solution?

The choice is in the hands of the player.

■ Cinema Part

During “Cinema Part” event scenes, you’ll experience conversation scenes displayed through character acting and dialogue without the use of text windows. The characters are fully voiced to create a sense of reality similar to a movie or foreign drama.

■ Characters

Team C

Zero-Time-Dilemma_Charas_03-14-16_001-60

• Carlos
     (voiced by Tomokazu Sugita) – A hot-blooded firefighter with a strong sense of justice. He has rescued many lives before. He is always doting on his younger sister, who has an incurable disease.
  • Akane
     (voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro) – A neat and clean, ideal Japanese woman… or so she pretends to be—she is actually a shrewd woman skilled in trickery. She presides over a secret society working towards a peaceful future.
  • Junpei
     (voiced by Tatsuhisa Suzuki) – A childhood friend of Akane. After the incident one year prior, he joined a detective agency through the underside of society in order to pursue Akane, who has not been heard from. His has since become hard-hearted.

Team Q

Zero-Time-Dilemma_Charas_03-14-16_002-60

• Q
     (voiced by Aki Toyosaki) – A boy who lost his memory and knows not what kind of person he is. He wears a strange, spherical helmet for some reason. He is naive and kind.
  • Eric
     (voiced by Akira Ishida) – An ice cream shop clerk. He is naturally cheerful, but has a temper as soon as he falls into a crisis. He is in a relationship with Mira.
  • Mira
     (voiced by Maaya Sakamoto) – A woman who brings about a dubious charm. She doesn’t show too much emotion, but her reasoning seems to be that she’s “just insensitive.”

Team D

Zero-Time-Dilemma_Charas_03-14-16_003-60

• Diana
     (voiced by Mamiko Noto) – A bright, gentle nurse. She is a pacifist who dislikes fighting and always has a kind smile on her face. She participates in the experiment after a recommendation from her boss.
  • Phi
     (voiced by Chiaki Omigawa) – A cool, intellectual woman with a blunt way of speaking. She participates in the Dcom experiment together with Akane and Sigma in order to save the world.
  • Sigma
     (voiced by Daisuke Ono) – His body is 22 years-old, but because he’s led a complicated and mysterious life, his mind is that of a 67 year-old man’s. Phi sometimes knocks him as an “old man.”

Other

Zero-Time-Dilemma_Charas_03-14-16_004-60

• Zero
     (voiced by ???) – The mastermind behind the Decision game. What are the expectations behind his plan?
  • Gabu
     – An old dog, male. He can pass through vents impassable by humans, and is the only character able to go to and from each section of the facility. The characters of the story attach cased messages to Gabu’s collar in attempts to communicate with the teams of the other sections…

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2016/03/zero-time-dilemma-prologue-characters-detailed-first-trailer-coming-march-17#eU2UTwMbzWlj8ROl.99

• Like 3

■ Cinema Part

During “Cinema Part” event scenes, you’ll experience conversation scenes displayed through character acting and dialogue without the use of text windows. The characters are fully voiced to create a sense of reality similar to a movie or foreign drama.

this is quite interesting... nice one Uchi...

okie...for characters

Carlos - Ikemen?

Kanny - Whyyyyyy?

Jumpy - *sob* *me cries in the corner*

Q - the helpless kid?

Eric - Split personality? me is interested

Mira - Bitch...  :rolleyes:

Diana -  :wub:

Phi and Sigma -  :rolleyes:

Zero - hmmm.. is it safe to assume that he/she/it is not one of the participant? *looking suspiciously to Carlos and Eric*

Gabu - fluffy :3 please don't die in any means...

HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

image: http://gematsu.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Zero-Time-Dilemma-Site-Open.jpg

Zero-Time-Dilemma-Site-Open.jpg

Spike Chunsoft has opened the official Japanese website for Zero Time Dilemma, the third entry in the Zero Escape series due out for PS Vita and 3DS in North America and Europe this summer.

The website shares a slew of new information, including prologue and character information, as well as news that the first trailer will be released this Thursday, March 17.

Get the details below.

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2016/03/zero-time-dilemma-prologue-characters-detailed-first-trailer-coming-march-17#eU2UTwMbzWlj8ROl.99

■ Prologue

December 31, 2028—Nevada desert.

It was six days since the start of cohabitation in the experimental facility Dcom.

That day, they woke up, and nine men and women were in confinement.

On my left wrist was a black bracelet I’d never seen before—a bangle.

Then a person wearing a mask showed up, and announced the start of the the Decision game.

“The survival of all of you, me, and the human race hangs on this game.”

After that, they were transported to an underground shelter, and divided and admitted into three sections—C, Q, and D.

Which team will survive?

The future of all humanity—all eight billion people—rests on their Decision.

■ About

This is an an adventure / escape game where a group of people locked up in a facility by a mysterious character known as “Zero” are forced into a death game.

The underground nuclear bomb shelter that is the setting of this story consists of three sections and a central elevator hall, with three people in each section for a total of nine people imprisoned. While it is necessary to get to the central elevator hall to escape above ground, the path to the elevator hall is locked behind six passwords (X Doors).

The passwords required to open each X Door are revealed for every one person that dies. Will you kill the other team to escape through gimmicks prepared in the facility, or will you seek another solution?

The choice is in the hands of the player.

■ Characters

Team C

image: http://gematsu.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Zero-Time-Dilemma_Charas_03-14-16_001-600x339.jpg

Zero-Time-Dilemma_Charas_03-14-16_001-60

• Carlos (voiced by Tomokazu Sugita) – A hot-blooded firefighter with a strong sense of justice. He has rescued many lives before. He is always doting on his younger sister, who has an incurable disease.
  • Akane (voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro) – A neat and clean, ideal Japanese woman… or so she pretends to be—she is actually a shrewd woman skilled in trickery. She presides over a secret society working towards a peaceful future.
  • Junpei (voiced by Tatsuhisa Suzuki) – A childhood friend of Akane. After the incident one year prior, he joined a detective agency through the underside of society in order to pursue Akane, who has not been heard from. His has since become hard-hearted.

Team Q

image: http://gematsu.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Zero-Time-Dilemma_Charas_03-14-16_002-600x339.jpg

Zero-Time-Dilemma_Charas_03-14-16_002-60

• Q (voiced by Aki Toyosaki) – A boy who lost his memory and knows not what kind of person he is. He wears a strange, spherical helmet for some reason. He is naive and kind.
  • Eric (voiced by Akira Ishida) – An ice cream shop clerk. He is naturally cheerful, but has a temper as soon as he falls into a crisis. He is in a relationship with Mira.
  • Mira (voiced by Maaya Sakamoto) – A woman who brings about a dubious charm. She doesn’t show too much emotion, but her reasoning seems to be that she’s “just insensitive.”

Team D

image: http://gematsu.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Zero-Time-Dilemma_Charas_03-14-16_003-600x339.jpg

Zero-Time-Dilemma_Charas_03-14-16_003-60

• Diana (voiced by Mamiko Noto) – A bright, gentle nurse. She is a pacifist who dislikes fighting and always has a kind smile on her face. She participates in the experiment after a recommendation from her boss.
  • Phi (voiced by Chiaki Omigawa) – A cool, intellectual woman with a blunt way of speaking. She participates in the Dcom experiment together with Akane and Sigma in order to save the world.
  • Sigma (voiced by Daisuke Ono) – His body is 22 years-old, but because he’s led a complicated and mysterious life, his mind is that of a 67 year-old man’s. Phi sometimes knocks him as an “old man.”

Other

image: http://gematsu.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Zero-Time-Dilemma_Charas_03-14-16_004-600x339.jpg

Zero-Time-Dilemma_Charas_03-14-16_004-60

• Zero (voiced by ???) – The mastermind behind the Decision game. What are the expectations behind his plan?
  • Gabu – An old dog, male. He can pass through vents impassable by humans, and is the only character able to go to and from each section of the facility. The characters of the story attach cased messages to Gabu’s collar in attempts to communicate with the teams of the other sections…

this is quite interesting... nice one Uchi...

okie...for characters

Carlos - Ikemen?

Kanny - Whyyyyyy?

Jumpy - *sob* *me cries in the corner*

Q - the helpless kid?

Eric - Split personality? me is interested

Mira - Bitch...  :rolleyes:

Diana -  :wub:

Phi and Sigma -  :rolleyes:

Zero - hmmm.. is it safe to assume that he/she/it is not one of the participant? *looking suspiciously to Carlos and Eric*

Gabu - fluffy :3 please don't die in any means...

Nope, Sugita :awesome:

Carlos - What's wrong with Sugita, again....? he's an ikemen =D

June-Pie - Kannnnnnnny-saaaan......well, she was officially a "trickster" since VLR, i mean please =D

JunPei - So he's an Emo now?....*joins Jeieem-kun in the corner*

Q - Pleeeeeeease don't make him like Quark and have no actual role in the death game......I'm such a bad person :awesome:

Eric- Adorbs-sounding....

Mira - lel......when were voluptuous girls in ZE ever not weird, iCE-hearted or a "bitch" (see how i organized the order? :awesome:) :awesome:

Diana - Okie...i see why i loved Moony, guess she's my favorite character upfront  :wub: STILL.....errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhh! that broadcasted message in VLR.....Please, no split personality for her ^_^

Phidooooooo-kun - Intellectual, blunt and wants to save the world =D =D =D

Siggggggyyyyyy-kun - :awesome: "Old Man" :awesome:

Zero - I already have an idea of who it is.......'tis the dog! the flufffffffy dog is the criminal  :wub:   :awesome: i seriously don't bother with guessing the "Zero"s until i've played the game =D

Gabu - Fluffffffffffffffy  :wub: Hmmmm.....so he's somewhat a messenger? a kawaii messenger?....Yes, please don't die..... :wub:

"Us" - I won't even bother this time =D Let the intellectual girl figure it out for me =D

■ Cinema Part

Sugoi....you know what we want, Uchi =D

Edited by YaoiGod

Really hyped right now. Just saw the sleek black watch that the 9 will wear. I pre-ordered the special edition months ago and now I can't wait to wear it proudly. By the way, were the previous watches functional or are they just for show?

Both were functional watches. Dunno if battery dependent or power dependent but they definitely worked.

Still wish I could get them without paying thousands bucks on ebay =D

Carlos - What's wrong with Sugita, again....? he's an ikemen =D

Exactly nothing :D But after you say Sugita, everything else is redundant :awesome:

Sugita is Sugita =D

Gabu - Fluffffffffffffffy  :wub: Hmmmm.....so he's somewhat a messenger? a kawaii messenger?....Yes, please don't die..... :wub:

Of course he's not going to die, he's the kuromaku! :awesome:

• Like 1

Trailer is out! :D The game releases 28th June (sooner than I expected)

English

Japanese

Whoa, ZTD is going to be really brutal judging from this. Even more than 999/VLR.

Also, I'm a bit disappointed with the English dub. It's not bad but just bland when compared to the Japanese one. Really glad that we're getting dual audio.

EDIT.: Damn Zone Hunter beat me to it :P Well, I posted Japanese trailer so here's something new.

Edited by Rollers23
  • Like 1

Trailer is out! :D The game releases 28th June (sooner than I expected)

It's definitely sooner than expected. I hope that they won't delay it. I don't think my heart can take that, even if it is to make the game, ultimately, even more fantastic.

Edited by Zone Hunter

Damn I'm really starting to be excited for this, escpecially since it's coming out WAY WAY WAY WAY sooner than I thought it would. If anyone got any leads on where I could pre-order the limited edition, I'm all ears! Heard it's all sold-out so far but haven't researched much yet.

btw, thanks all for posting the trailers and screenshots.

Damn I'm really starting to be excited for this, escpecially since it's coming out WAY WAY WAY WAY sooner than I thought it would. If anyone got any leads on where I could pre-order the limited edition, I'm all ears! Heard it's all sold-out so far but haven't researched much yet.

btw, thanks all for posting the trailers and screenshots.

Well only amazon has the watch edition afaik but i'm pretty sure it's sold out. Pre-ordered mine back in July '15.

• Like 1

Crap, way too early o.O

Now I have to fit 20 Plats within 3 months o.O

Time to play some crappy western games :awesome:

Also, just leaving this here ;)

http://www.siliconera.com/2016/03/17/zero-time-dilemma-neat-trick-block-spoilers/

It's pretty interesting how they're going to approach this game, making it less reading an more interactive? i guess. Not sure if it's a change for the better, but i'm sure Uchikoshi won't disappoint. 

Also, reading these twitter posts... brings a tear to my eye.

QgiNM2U.gif?1

• Like 1

All I recognized was Matt Mercer as Sigma ( I doubt they could get Troy Baker again ) and Karen Strassman who should be Phi.

There's also Laura Bailey (Diana) and Keith Silverstein (the one that said "stop bullshiting me", don't remember his name).

Can't figure out the rest.

Shame that Troy Baker isn't dubbing sigma. Matt is good but he's so overused i'm getting sick of him a little :P

Edited by Rollers23
  • Like 1

If only they would say the english voice actors, damn unions.

All I recognized was Matt Mercer as Sigma ( I doubt they could get Troy Baker again ) and Karen Strassman who should be Phi.

There's also Laura Bailey (Diana) and Keith Silverstein (the one that said "stop bullshiting me", don't remember his name).

Can't figure out the rest.

Shame that Troy Baker isn't dubbing sigma. Matt is good but he's so overused i'm getting sick of him a little :P

Don't talk about some weird unknown persons! :P

There's Sugita :P

Also, reading these twitter posts... brings a tear to my eye.

That guy is a god... I would give him all the Kickstarter =D