Rarest Platinums Section in PSN Profile page.

I know that we have a section called "Rarest Trophies" located on the top right of the profile page.

The Rarest Trophies are not very helpful in showing the hardest trophies. Most of the times, this section is filled with one game and different trophies for that game.

as an example, take a look at my friend's profile https://psnprofiles.com/shnisaka. The rarest trophies that he got are all from the same game "free realms".

Even though there are harder games than free realms in his collection. What should be shown on the main profile page is this :

https://psnprofiles.com/shnisaka/log?order=rarity&type=platinum&dir=asc#content

Rarest Platinum Trophies. It is a better description of what the player has achieved.

• Like 1

What about games that don't have a platinum? Some trophies in those games are arguably just as hard (if not more so) to achieve and they wouldn't be represented using the method you suggest.

the obvious solution would be: if you have the platinum in a game, don't show any other trophies from this particular game in the list, because obviously you got the other rare ones of that game, too (DLC aside). 

but i'm pretty sure this has already been discussed and the answer was. more or less, it's okay how it's working now ;)

I feel like I've seen this before, but I'm entirely too lazy to search for the old thread.

Anyway, if you want to show off your rarest plats, just put them in your trophy case. There's no need to have another rarest section. It would just unnecessarily clutter up the profile page. Since, just like stevieboy said, plats aren't necessarily the hardest trophies to get. Which is why the box displays all of your rarest, not just a single type of trophy. Not to mention that if someone really cares about what your rarest plats are, they can go into your trophy log, order by rarity, and choose to only display plats. 

Edited by ExHaseo

I feel like I've seen this before, but I'm entirely too lazy to search for the old thread.

Anyway, if you want to show off your rarest plats, just put them in your trophy case. There's no need to have another rarest section. It would just unnecessarily clutter up the profile page. Since, just like stevieboy said, plats aren't necessarily the hardest trophies to get. Which is why the box displays all of your rarest, not just a single type of trophy. Not to mention that if someone really cares about what your rarest plats are, they can go into your trophy log, order by rarity, and choose to only display plats. 

Gonna agree with Haseo here. There is no need to add something when you can show it off in your trophy case. As Haseo said in his third sentence, there is already a box which displays your rarest trophies.

Yep, this already had a thread.

I don't really get the point. It shows your RAREST trophies. Obviously there are gonna be some "normal" trophies mixed.