Delisted?

jujmint

• 9 months later...

No more available for EU Store :(

Ahem... we're from the same country, and i see it. I also see it in the US store. And in the EU Marketplace, at least.

Talking about delisted games, i thought BurgerTime World Tour was delisted years ago? It's available on both US and EU in the Store...

Edited by Lance_87

1) it's still available in EU 2) what do you mean "since it is a PS3 game"? Are old-gen games automagically turned into crap? (i'm not talking about this particular game)

Probably he means because it's so easy to make a foreign PSN account and add games from other regions on PS3. If it was PS4 you gotta change primary accounts all the time if you wanna play games from other regions on your main account, and with Vita it's pretty much impossible seeing as you can only have one account at a time.

Probably he means because it's so easy to make a foreign PSN account and add games from other regions on PS3. If it was PS4 you gotta change primary accounts all the time if you wanna play games from other regions on your main account, and with Vita it's pretty much impossible seeing as you can only have one account at a time.

I see. :) well but it's a false alarm anyway, except for the guy who made this thread (was the game actually released in South Africa back in the day?)

If it was PS4 you gotta change primary accounts all the time if you wanna play games from other regions on your main account

No you don't. You can have every single account on a PS4 set as primary. It's only saying that PS4 is the main for that account, not the account is the main for the PS4. 

• Like 4

If ever there was a game that you really want to make an out of region account so that you can still buy it...

Well, this isn't that game.

lol, but i dont think one completely chooses what they like plus did say i wanna demo it - need to feel it

I see. :) well but it's a false alarm anyway, except for the guy who made this thread (was the game actually released in South Africa back in the day?)

dont know

I just looked this up.

Go buy Dead or Alive 2 on PS2 and you'll be pretty well set.

im having exactly that oready B)