DRIVECLUB Full Game for PlayStation®Plus?

swainey97

I was looking at this game and thing about buying this for the holidays because i don't have a racing game on PS4 and was wondering what this version is it it just the full game or is it the full game+season pass. 

Please help  :) if it is full game+DLC i buy this version 

link to ps store version https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/games/driveclub-full-game-for-playstationplus/cid=EP9000-CUSA00003_00-XXXXDRIVECLUBPSU?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=playstation%20store&utm_campaign=PX+-+PlayStation+-+Brand+-+UK&EMCID=GM300000_store

PS+ version is just a dream now.

You are definitely better of buying the retail version and immediately buy the season pass.

Driveclub's season pass is a STEAL for its price.

Incorrect; recently stated it is coming still.

Along with that you can also see the tour pack that comes for PSPlus added in the main game. No trophies or anything for it, but it is there for owners of the game to play.

The DLC/season pass is a steal, best I have ever bought. Driveclub is a great game IMO, but you can look into project cars as it is now out also. 

• 3 weeks later...

I mean i can buy the season pass from the store after i bought the driveclub full game for ps plus?

You are talking about the PS+ exclusive Driveclub (with yellow icon), right?

I'm not sure how that one works but I'm pretty sure it's meant to be an update for the maybe upcoming PS+ free version.

Is steal the opposite of cashgrab, or the same? :P

Have you noticed the seasonpass has a date when it runs out? 

... I have no fucking craparonie idea what they are talking...

999992d9ie8jqns.png

It's for DLC that's released before that time-frame. Evolution Studios is planning on releasing more DLC, but it wont be included in the Season Pass. Same thing as Destiny. The first Expansion Pass came with the first two expansions, not the others that are to be announced at a later date.

It's for DLC that's released before that time-frame. Evolution Studios is planning on releasing more DLC, but it wont be included in the Season Pass. Same thing as Destiny. The first Expansion Pass came with the first two expansions, not the others that are to be announced at a later date.

And.... this means I must buy two seasonpasses?

Isnt it cheaper when Im just buying the DLCs that contain trophies...?

Is steal the opposite of cashgrab, or the same? :P

It's quite an opposite. 

To say it simply, it's absolute bargain for that price.

That will be only this one.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Season pass is 25$ which comes with at least 40$ worth of stuff. Buying Tour packs separately (For trophies) will cost you 24$ total. Want to save a single dollar? Be my guest but paying for the season pass is worth it considering you get more for your money. Evolution Studios may or may not make another season pass for future DLC but it's highly unlikely. They WILL be making more DLC for Driveclub though, may or may not include trophies.