Magma Red DualShock 4 Coming to US This Summer

Parker

For those like me who have been wanting a red DS4, we won't have to wait much longer. 

Sony Computer Entertainment has just announced that those in the United States will be able to purchase a Magma Red DualShock 4 controller sometime this summer.

The PlayStation manufacturer confirmed the mid-year release window in a post onTwitter:

Sony's PlayStation 4 control pad is currently available in Jet Black, Glacier White, Urban Camouflage, and Wave Blue. Meanwhile, Japanese gamers have had the Magma Red option for quite some time, leaving gamers stateside waiting enviously with bated breath.

You can pre-order the Magma Red DualShock 4 right here.

Source: IGN

My launch DS4 is holding up perfectly fine but I've always liked red controllers and I think this one looks especially good with the black incorporated as well. I'll be purchasing one for sure when it releases. 

Parker

• Like 1

My launch DS4 is holding up perfectly fine but I've always liked red controllers and I think this one looks especially good with the black incorporated as well. I'll be purchasing one for sure when it releases. 

Red & Black is the best color combination possible, it can be beaten by nothing! super-sayan-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292

Edited by Masamune_316
  • Like 1