Collectibles

Hi friends I need a help with collectibles in this horrible game!!

I know I have to collect them in one run but the trophy doesn't pops.

I repeated all the games again both rookie and veteran but nothing.

Help me

• 4 months later...

I have the same problem here, i even got the 75% trophy right when i should. Now I've replayed the 2nd half of veteran again and I'm pretty much over this game. Can anyone help me avoid another full playthrough?

I used the video above...to help me with this trophy.

You have to get the radio again on both difficulties if you quit the game. Just get the radio and get to a new checkpoint and then quit. Some radios radios are the end...so finish the level.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I picked this up on a Flash Sale and haven't really started because of this trophy. Can anyone clarify if you have to do the whole shebang in one sitting? As in rookie playthrough, veteran playthrough, and 100% radios? Or can I do the playthroughs separately and come back for the 16 or whatever radios? Thanks

• 1 year later...
On 18/4/2560 at 9:23 PM, grilled_cheez_3 said:

I picked this up on a Flash Sale and haven't really started because of this trophy. Can anyone clarify if you have to do the whole shebang in one sitting? As in rookie playthrough, veteran playthrough, and 100% radios? Or can I do the playthroughs separately and come back for the 16 or whatever radios? Thanks

Probably too late but i see you didn't get the plat yet.

you must collect all radio both rookie/vet in 1 sitting which i dont recommend you do it anyway because it will be too tired and ffor some who has not much time in life this much for 1 sitting.

My strategy is to just play the game until I finished vet (along with some misc trophy focus) then when i have about 2-3 hours of free time i just replay from the last mission on vet. shoot the radio and get to the checkpoint and kill my teammate to prompt game over so i can quit out quickly then i redo all level to shoot all radio. luckily seems like most radio are on the early of each level so you spend less time than playthrough the game again and you get full upgrade thing will go much faster because you already know everything.

You should start from last mission on vet because it is known that game TEND TO freeze at that level so you don't have to redo the whole thing again if you are unlucky. (and that's why i don't do PT with radio shooting because if this happened I will meltdown in rage)

Edited by FielVeredus

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...