Short Introducktion

MoonAngeaL

Hey there I'm 'MoonAngeaL' (Moon Angel), but you can call me Hayden instead.

This one's a new account I've made so don't be surprised when you look at my trophies.

I followed this site back in the past and now Ive made the decision to sign myself up here.

Yea, I don't know what else I could add so feel free to ask me any questions or you get to know about me better over some time.

Welcome to PSNProfiles! Tell me more about yourself, Hayden. What kind of games do you enjoy and what else do you also enjoy in your free time? 

The Final Fantasy games would be my favourites, I'm also a fan of Danganronpa, PlayStation All-stars Battle Royale, Super Smash Brothers, games like The Last of Us and more.

Hey Hayden, welcome hope you like it here.

I'm taking this as you opened the floor for an interview, so:

1. Are you playing games just for fun, a completionist (i.e. carry on post plat on a game), or a trophy hunter (attaining trophies primarily)?

2. Whats your favourite genres?

3. Into anything else aside from gaming?

4. Want to play Bioshock and get to know a few of us to boot? If so check here

If you want help towards your first plat this will save you a lot of time click here (thats for ps3, ps4 and vita versions).

I'd offer to play borderlands 2 with you, but i'm busier than usual so sorry about that. I think you'll be fine here you've got an insanely high number of profile views already so looks like you'll be popular, bro (i say that in multiple contexts as you're ace lol).

Hey Hayden, welcome hope you like it here.

I'm taking this as you opened the floor for an interview, so:

1. Are you playing games just for fun, a completionist (i.e. carry on post plat on a game), or a trophy hunter (attaining trophies primarily)?

2. Whats your favourite genres?

3. Into anything else aside from gaming?

4. Want to play Bioshock and get to know a few of us to boot? If so check here

If you want help towards your first plat this will save you a lot of time click here (thats for ps3, ps4 and vita versions).

I'd offer to play borderlands 2 with you, but i'm busier than usual so sorry about that. I think you'll be fine here you've got an insanely high number of profile views already so looks like you'll be popular, bro (i say that in multiple contexts as you're ace lol).

I think I'm just trying to obtain as many trophies as possible in all kinds of games, so I think this makes me a 'normal' trophy-hunter.

My favourite genres are First Person Shooters, Role-playing games and Action-Adventures.

I'm also quite busy at with the moment with some games so I don't have time for Bioshock (also not in the mood for it)

Do you know if they fixed the crappy online connections in BL2? Because I've always had problems if I played online with friends, their connections were also awful.