A godly platinum race: zajac vs Wdjat doods!-Concluded

Guided Fate Plat Race doods!  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win this plat race?

Interesting, I'm currently going through intermediate dood. How far did you get in Survival?

I made it to Floor 17. It was my own fault that I died. I switched equipment every time I burst it and eventually had no ranged equipment on and got surrounded. Good luck in the intermediate dungeon. Tonight was the first time I made it past the halfway point. Don't be fooled. The real challenge begins after the first 20 floors.

:'( Everytime I see your trophy card atm it reminds me how I'm losing on this. I want to play it more but if I do I'll lose in all the other league I'm in lol. Should be able to put a few hours into it tomorrow though hopefully. Finish off the main story at least. :P

Don't worry, zajac. I'll be happy to take over the #1 spot in the silver league. Prinny's your ultimate rival, so you should focus on taking him down and leaving the silver league in good hands. ;)

Don't worry, zajac. I'll be happy to take over the #1 spot in the silver league. Prinny's your ultimate rival, so you should focus on taking him down and leaving the silver league in good hands. ;)

You might well still win it, dunno how this fixture has gone. If you do it's obvs because I let you due to this comment. ;)

• Like 1

I made it to Floor 17. It was my own fault that I died. I switched equipment every time I burst it and eventually had no ranged equipment on and got surrounded. Good luck in the intermediate dungeon. Tonight was the first time I made it past the halfway point. Don't be fooled. The real challenge begins after the first 20 floors.

Oh yeah I'm always cautious in these dungeons dood

You might well still win it, dunno how this fixture has gone. If you do it's obvs because I let you due to this comment. ;)

*gets Sly to delete that comment and this one so there is no record of it dood* :P

• Like 1

Of course that's why. -_-

I feel like I stole Prinny's luck streak from season 2 since losing to you. I didn't get a single trophy in over two days and still might get a DW. Vasorat has been destroying everyone all season but was busy only during my fixture. Allenbird could've easily beaten me, but he stopped playing just long enough for me to get a DW. Omar could've beaten me when I didn't feel like earning trophies, but he got distracted by pre-E3 stuff. Grindcore went on an unexpected trophy hunting spree, but missed out on stopping my DW by only one point. It's almost like everyone's subconsciously helping me take you down.

Of course that's why. -_-

I feel like I stole Prinny's luck streak from season 2 since losing to you. I didn't get a single trophy in over two days and still might get a DW. Vasorat has been destroying everyone all season but was busy only during my fixture. Allenbird could've easily beaten me, but he stopped playing just long enough for me to get a DW. Omar could've beaten me when I didn't feel like earning trophies, but he got distracted by pre-E3 stuff. Grindcore went on an unexpected trophy hunting spree, but missed out on stopping my DW by only one point. It's almost like everyone's subconsciously helping me take you down.

And yet atm you're still in second, behind me. ;)

Was on floor 82 of the intermediate dungeon and holding my own against the monsters then I step on a satellite countdown trap. 2 tiles over I step on a sleep trap that last for the entire countdown and that kills me doods T_T

That's a terrible way to die. Did you at least get some good artifacts/levels? No matter how many times I try doing the intermediate dungeon, I always get suckish artifacts like +10% damage to reptiles.

That's a terrible way to die. Did you at least get some good artifacts/levels? No matter how many times I try doing the intermediate dungeon, I always get suckish artifacts like +10% damage to reptiles.

Yeah I got some good ones, notables ones I got were Practice Swing, Demon Soul, and Violent Hunger. I'll give it another go after I have lunch and count scores for the trophy league. Luckily I have a pair of Thief legs in my storage so I'll have that equip during my next run dood

Yeah I got some good ones, notables ones I got were Practice Swing, Demon Soul, and Violent Hunger. I'll give it another go after I have lunch and count scores for the trophy league. Luckily I have a pair of Thief legs in my storage so I'll have that equip during my next run dood

Those artifacts are all really good, and of course, I don't have any of them. I think the best artifacts I got during my 70F run was Capacity Up L, Hit Up, and Health Up. All I want right now is either the Hybrid or Energy Saver artifacts so that I can do the infinite EN glitch.

Those artifacts are all really good, and of course, I don't have any of them. I think the best artifacts I got during my 70F run was Capacity Up L, Hit Up, and Health Up. All I want right now is either the Hybrid or Energy Saver artifacts so that I can do the infinite EN glitch.

Yeah that was my one good run with artifacts, best I got before this was a Capacity Up M. Haven't encountered hybrid or energy saver yet myself dood

Yeah that was my one good run with artifacts, best I got before this was a Capacity Up M. Haven't encountered hybrid or energy saver yet myself dood

If you didn't use the glitch, then how did you get your total level up so fast?

Once I unlocked the enemy boost shop I had it at max strength and I had the hero helmet which gives more exp each with each kill while it skill is activated dood, wouldn't really say it is quick though

It's faster than what I've been doing. I've went into almost 200 dungeons and only just passed 4,000 total levels yesterday.

Conquered MA Intermediate dungeon earlier doods! I think I'll grind for the remaining Holy Artifacts sometime tomorrow since I got a lot of money during that run thanks to the Demon Souls artifact

Congrats! Good luck finding the artifacts. I wanted to do the intermediate dungeon today, but I realized that I need to put every spare moment I have into trophy hunting if I want to conquer the silver league. Getting points is a lot harder now that I've finished most of my easy games. I've jumped around seven games the past two days clawing out trophies from the depths of my backlog and am going to add one to three more to that list tomorrow. Hopefully I can get back to The Guided Fate Paradox next week.

• Like 1

So got all the holy artifacts I could fom the shops, only ones left are the ones from beating EX bosses. Apparently if you buy out all the stock of a particular artifact it won't show up in the shop again.

I also did Ex dungeons 1,2, and 7 yesterday. 1 was pretty dumb having to put blocks in the holes before going to the next floor, 2 was ok since you had to be careful if you didn't want to fall over the edge. and 7 was really fun with each floor being kind of like a roguelike puzzle game. 

I think today I'll work on getting some good 5 star gear after some Cloudberry Kingdom doods

Edited by Wdjat Prinny Doods

So got all the holy artifacts I could fom the shops, only ones left are the ones from beating EX bosses. Apparently if you buy out all the stock of a particular artifact it won't show up in the shop again.

I also did Ex dungeons 1,2, and 7 yesterday. 1 was pretty dumb having to put blocks in the holes before going to the next floor, 2 was ok since you had to be careful if you didn't want to fall over the edge. and 7 was really fun with each floor being kind of like a roguelike puzzle game. 

I think today I'll work on getting some good 5 star gear after some Cloudberry Kingdom doods

Damn, I only have a few 3 star things and mainly 2 star lol. Did the 9th wish yesterday and I'm strong enough to defeat satanael so will probably do that today. 

At the end do you wanna post your overall game time? I think it would be interesting to see, plus I'd like to see how much more efficient you were with your experience in these types of games, I'll do the same obviously when I plat it, which will seemingly be after you haha. :P

Damn, I only have a few 3 star things and mainly 2 star lol. Did the 9th wish yesterday and I'm strong enough to defeat satanael so will probably do that today. 

At the end do you wanna post your overall game time? I think it would be interesting to see, plus I'd like to see how much more efficient you were with your experience in these types of games, I'll do the same obviously when I plat it, which will seemingly be after you haha. :P

We could although the gametimes are usually misleading for me since I get distracted easily. That usually leads to the game being left on while not playing hence why I'm not an efficient trophy hunter and probably why I've been winless in plat races thus far dood. xD

We could although the gametimes are usually misleading for me since I get distracted easily. That usually leads to the game being left on while not playing hence why I'm not an efficient trophy hunter and probably why I've been winless in plat races thus far dood. xD

Haha fair enough, I'm usually pretty efficient. I think I just play too many games at once lol. xD

Congratulations! You officially have every trophy I have in The Guided Fate Paradox and more! I've been stuck on the third EX dungeon for a while now, but I read somewhere that it's supposedly slightly harder than the Intermediate dungeon. You should be fine though.

So I've just beaten the last boss, I was kinda expecting him to be harder since Jem said he had to try for a week or whatever, but it ended up being my easiest fight yet. Mainly because my defense was so high (for this stage of the game) that none of his attacks did any damage to me. Onto the survival dungeon now I guess. xD

• Like 1

So I've just beaten the last boss, I was kinda expecting him to be harder since Jem said he had to try for a week or whatever, but it ended up being my easiest fight yet. Mainly because my defense was so high (for this stage of the game) that none of his attacks did any damage to me. Onto the survival dungeon now I guess. xD

Congrats. To be fair, when I first played this game, I didn't know how to burst my equipment effectively until the post game and probably fought the final boss with one star bursted equipment. All I remember is that my total level was only around sixty and I died in about two hits the first time. I then trained a bit, came back around level 100, and prinny jetted away from any dangerous attacks.

• Like 1

Beat Ex dungeon 3 and maaaaan it is much harder than intermediate. The enemies to start are way stronger even though their levels aren't that high starting out, fog moves faster than it did in the story, get caught in the fog you lose SP and EN quickly which leads to losing health quickly, and lastly enemies can't be seen when the fog progresses pass you at a certain point. I guess seeing Nisa at the end was worth it though doods  :wub:

Tried Ex dungeon 4 and getting my ass handed to me so gonna grind for some +5 Holy icons doods

• Like 2