A godly platinum race: zajac vs Wdjat doods!-Concluded

Guided Fate Plat Race doods!  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win this plat race?

So that's why zajac didn't want to play SO4 with us. What's a roguelike RPG? It'll be interesting to see who will win. Since Prinny lost the previous platinum race, I'm going to put my faith in him. Here's hoping Prinny has gotten better at those. Also it would be hilarious if one of Team PSNP got the SO4 plat before this race was over :P.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

So that's why zajac didn't want to play SO4 with us. What's a roguelike RPG? It'll be interesting to see who will win. Since Prinny lost the previous platinum race, I'm going to put my faith in him. Here's hoping Prinny has gotten better at those. Also it would be hilarious if one of Team PSNP got the SO4 plat before this race was over :P.

Roguelike RPGs are typically games with randomly generated dungeons,turn-based style battle system, dying means having to start a dungeon all over, you lose all items and money that were on hand upon death, and starting back at level 1 anytime you start up a dungeon dood.

Would be hilarious if that happened dood xD

Welcome to the epic plat race for the Guided Fate Paradox platinum doods!

zajac9999 vs man_with_wdjat

1L59f4c3.png

1.90% Ultra Rare

Thou Art God!

Obtain all other trophies and you shall be awarded with this.

So earlier today zajac challenged me to a plat race for this game and being the jrpg and NIS fan that I am I couldn't turn down the challenge doods! Figured this race could be a good motivation factor for us to go for the plat and also thought making a public thread chronicling our race would add to motivation and fun!

For those of you unfamiliar with this game it is a roguelike rpg where you take on the role of god and is known for being a pretty difficult platinum with less than 100 achievers!?

Both of us have already started the game but haven't gotten far in it (currently I have a little headstart since I am a little further along than zajac). While I have experience with roguelike rpgs, I'm winless in plat races T_T so I'll be looking forward to trying to end my losing streak. This will be zajac's first roguelike game but he still will be a tough competitor since he isn't a stranger to completing difficult games and does well in competition settings being the defending League of Trophy Hunters and Rare Trophy Hunter league champion

Above I have added a poll so you can vote on who you think will win this race and you can also comment below on your thoughts of this doods, should be fun stuff! Who will be the first to ascend to godhood and get the Guided Fate Paradox platinum trophy?

Sorry but I am betting against you on this one haha.

So that's why zajac didn't want to play SO4 with us.

Also it would be hilarious if one of Team PSNP got the SO4 plat before this race was over :P.

It's not actually, just thought of this today. Just 600 hours is well beyond my patience, then again, 200 hours might be too. :P But lets hope not. ;) And yep, that would be very funny. I'll be very impressed with anyone from team psnp who makes it out of that challenge alive!

I hope the prinny wins. 

:shakefist:

Edited by zajac9999
  • Like 1

Roguelike RPGs are typically games with randomly generated dungeons,turn-based style battle system, dying means having to start a dungeon all over, you lose all items and money that were on hand upon death, and starting back at level 1 anytime you start up a dungeon dood.

Would be hilarious if that happened dood xD

Ok, sounds like the Souls series could learn a thing of two from roguelike RPGs.

It's not actually, just thought of this today. Just 600 hours is well beyond my patience, then again, 200 hours might be too. :P But lets hope not. ;) And yep, that would be very funny. I'll be very impressed with anyone from team psnp who makes it out of that challenge alive!

Lol, there are a few people who have already played SO4 in the past, so they only need to play around 200-250 hours to get it ;).

oooh... this is interesting... are you going to have a daily/weekly updates for your progress in the game? this might also motivate the others to play this game ^_^

*hides unopened copy of Guided Fate Paradox*panda-emoticon-54.gif?1292863517

• Like 2

Man_with_wdjat, you got Star Ocean, I think you'll be able to knock this one out of the park. Don't let me down!

Doodz has the plat for Star Ocean so i know he is dedicated! Best of luck!

Yeah but he obtained the SO plat while losing in a plat race to me :lol:

I know Wdjat is an RPG machine but he is like 0/50 in plat races :hmm: then again he has beaten me in every Seatk rivalry as well...I am going to weigh those two things against each other and make the Prinny Master my vote :)