A godly platinum race: zajac vs Wdjat doods!-Concluded

Guided Fate Plat Race doods!  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win this plat race?

Oh no zajac is gaining doods xD If all goes well I should have the story done tonight but I've heard a few horror stories about the final boss so I'll see how that goes once I finish up the league tables 

The final boss is much harder than anything you have seen thus far. He has good range and can take you out in a few hits if you're not careful. Also, I think the first time I fought him, one God Mode only took out just over a third of his health. It took me around 1-2 weeks to finally beat him (but I was only playing around two-three hours a day at the time, so you can look at that how you want).

The final boss is much harder than anything you have seen thus far. He has good range and can take you out in a few hits if you're not careful. Also, I think the first time I fought him, one God Mode only took out just over a third of his health. It took me around 1-2 weeks to finally beat him (but I was only playing around two-three hours a day at the time, so you can look at that how you want).

Oh...that sounds lovely. I'll be sure to report back here once I fight him the 1st time dood

• Like 1

So I pretty much demolished the final boss xD I made sure to go in being OP and it paid off. I definitely see why people had trouble with him though, his attack range is insane doods

Congrats. Now the real fun begins with the post game. The seventh extra boss is easy, the first is not that bad, and the rest are SUPER HARD! Each one is much tougher than the last! Will you survive?

• Like 1

Conquered the survival dungeon doods, that was quite a challenge. As long as there isn't another dungeon like that then nothing else should be difficult really

Congrats. Do you have any tips on beating the survival dungeon? I personally haven't beaten it yet.

Conquered the survival dungeon doods, that was quite a challenge. As long as there isn't another dungeon like that then nothing else should be difficult really

Ah I forgot to post my progress on this today. :/ I've just done the 8th wish. Should finish the story soon. Dunno how far through the survival dungeon is but hopefully I have a chance to pull this back. Seems your focusing on this game more than I am lol. Might have to start putting some serious hours in soon. 

Ah I forgot to post my progress on this today. :/ I've just done the 8th wish. Should finish the story soon. Dunno how far through the survival dungeon is but hopefully I have a chance to pull this back. Seems your focusing on this game more than I am lol. Might have to start putting some serious hours in soon. 

You can take on the survival dungeon as soon as you finish the game. The problem is that total level is nulled and bringing in items is forbidden, making survival extremely difficult, at least for me. It's recommended to do it early in the post game, but I personally didn't.

Congrats. Do you have any tips on beating the survival dungeon? I personally haven't beaten it yet.

Pretty much you want to burst as much equipment as you can dood. It will be grind but will definitely be worth it especially when you get to the later floors and enemies have high levels. There will be a caravan after every 10 floors (like in the martial arts dungeon) so that is where you will get the chance to access your divinigram to add to your stats. Also if you are in an irregular room where there aren't enemies you can actually access your divinigram there as well dood if you find those. In that dungeon you get 2 holy icons per burst instead of just one.

One key tip is after floor 10 there will be floors with the zombie enemies, those are floors you definitely want to grind on since zombies resurrect after a few turns so that makes for useful bursting and leveling up spots.

Also be very wary of toughies in that dungeon as they are waaaay tougher there. If you happen to beat 1 then you will get an additional holy icon for every burst for the rest of the dungeon. It isn't necessary for success though so I would honestly avoid them unless you feel confident you can be ome dood

xD Yeah been putting some time into it, I really need to get back to Cloudberry Kingdom though dood

• Like 1

Pretty much you want to burst as much equipment as you can dood. It will be grind but will definitely be worth it especially when you get to the later floors and enemies have high levels. There will be a caravan after every 10 floors (like in the martial arts dungeon) so that is where you will get the chance to access your divinigram to add to your stats. Also if you are in an irregular room where there aren't enemies you can actually access your divinigram there as well dood if you find those. In that dungeon you get 2 holy icons per burst instead of just one.

One key tip is after floor 10 there will be floors with the zombie enemies, those are floors you definitely want to grind on since zombies resurrect after a few turns so that makes for useful bursting and leveling up spots.

Also be very wary of toughies in that dungeon as they are waaaay tougher there. If you happen to beat 1 then you will get an additional holy icon for every burst for the rest of the dungeon. It isn't necessary for success though so I would honestly avoid them unless you feel confident you can be ome dood

xD Yeah been putting some time into it, I really need to get back to Cloudberry Kingdom though dood

My problem is whenever I try to burst weapons, I starve to death. Then when I try to go ahead without leveling up as much as I want to to avoid starvation, the enemies quickly become too powerful for me. The last time I tried survival, I think I made it to floor 13.

My problem is whenever I try to burst weapons, I starve to death. Then when I try to go ahead without leveling up as much as I want to to avoid starvation, the enemies quickly become too powerful for me. The last time I tried survival, I think I made it to floor 13.

I used Kuroiel since she has the lunches that can give 50 EN dood. Another reason grinding on floors with zombies is a good idea is because they drop alot of food/healing items including apples. Burst what you can on the 1st 10 floors then afterwards lookout for any floors with zombies and grind there. Once you get to floors 30+ there won't be many floors with zombies so definitely be on the lookout between floors 11-30 since I had quite a few floors with zombies there. Bursting is essential though, just to give you an idea of how important it is when I got to the final 8 floors enemies were over 100 levels higher than me but because I had been bursting many items I was able to one hit kill them without even using divine skills dood

• Like 1

I used Kuroiel since she has the lunches that can give 50 EN dood. Another reason grinding on floors with zombies is a good idea is because they drop alot of food/healing items including apples. Burst what you can on the 1st 10 floors then afterwards lookout for any floors with zombies and grind there. Once you get to floors 30+ there won't be many floors with zombies so definitely be on the lookout between floors 11-30 since I had quite a few floors with zombies there. Bursting is essential though, just to give you an idea of how important it is when I got to the final 8 floors enemies were over 100 levels higher than me but because I had been bursting many items I was able to one hit kill them without even using divine skills dood

Thanks for the tips. With Kuroiel giving me lunches, survival should be much easier. I'm ahead in the league right now, so I'll try this now.

Just remember the lunches are limited so be sure to use them wisely dood

I forgot about that. Thanks for reminding me. I'm super lucky that I spawned into a room full of food including a ripened apple on my first try. I hope everything runs smoothly.

Well, I didn't beat survival, but I did get hooked on The Guided Fate Paradox again. I spent all night trying to beat the intermediate dungeon, only to die on floor 70. I'm going to get about 30-80 points tomorrow for the league and then try again Thursday.

Well, I didn't beat survival, but I did get hooked on The Guided Fate Paradox again. I spent all night trying to beat the intermediate dungeon, only to die on floor 70. I'm going to get about 30-80 points tomorrow for the league and then try again Thursday.

Interesting, I'm currently going through intermediate dood. How far did you get in Survival?

:'( Everytime I see your trophy card atm it reminds me how I'm losing on this. I want to play it more but if I do I'll lose in all the other league I'm in lol. Should be able to put a few hours into it tomorrow though hopefully. Finish off the main story at least. :P

:'( Everytime I see your trophy card atm it reminds me how I'm losing on this. I want to play it more but if I do I'll lose in all the other league I'm in lol. Should be able to put a few hours into it tomorrow though hopefully. Finish off the main story at least. :P

I need this win because you are winning every other league dood xD

• Like 1