A godly platinum race: zajac vs Wdjat doods!-Concluded

Guided Fate Plat Race doods!  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win this plat race?

Beat Ex dungeon 3 and maaaaan it is much harder than intermediate. The enemies to start are way stronger even though their levels aren't that high starting out, fog moves faster than it did in the story, get caught in the fog you lose SP and EN quickly which leads to losing health quickly, and lastly enemies can't be seen when the fog progresses pass you at a certain point. I guess seeing Nisa at the end was worth it though doods  :wub:

Tried Ex dungeon 4 and getting my ass handed to me so gonna grind for some +5 Holy icons doods

According to the guide I use for this game, the advanced dungeon is actually easier than the EX 4 dungeon. I recommend that you try to beat the advanced dungeon first. Here's the guide by the way in case you want to see it.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/680713-the-guided-fate-paradox/faqs/68288

• Like 1

According to the guide I use for this game, the advanced dungeon is actually easier than the EX 4 dungeon. I recommend that you try to beat the advanced dungeon first. Here's the guide by the way in case you want to see it.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/680713-the-guided-fate-paradox/faqs/68288

Ok cool, thanks for the link dood. That would be best anyway since it will be a good place to burst and strengthen items

So awesome xD

Can't wait to see the results, :)

By the way buddy, I'm free if my vita to play freedom wars, so anytime you want we can start the game, I'm currently having tons and tons of fun if Catherine

I'm good to play whenever man, like I said just let me know when you feel like playing and we can do. :) Have you done the first couple of hours yet to allow you to play online? Glad you're enjoying Catherine, it's a great game.

• Like 1

I'm good to play whenever man, like I said just let me know when you feel like playing and we can do. :) Have you done the first couple of hours yet to allow you to play online? Glad you're enjoying Catherine, it's a great game.

Let me know when you doods get on that. I'm only on the CODE 3 but would down for some co-op action. Don't want to miss out like with Soul Sacrifice xD

• Like 1

Let me know when you doods get on that. I'm only on the CODE 3 but would down for some co-op action. Don't want to miss out like with Soul Sacrifice xD

Nah man, we don't play with my sworn enemy. ;) 

Also I'm only code 3 as well, which would be convenient if you weren't my sworn enemy you know. :P

• Like 1

Ok, so I've played this a fair bit the last few days and have completed the beginner and intermediate martial dungeons. xD Got myself some 4 star equipment too.

I'm still a fair way behind Prinny, but I figured I should at least make it somewhat competitive lol. Plus the game is quite addicting. :o Not sure if I can be bothered to play it today though.

Annoyingly I still don't have any artifacts that are handy for making money so I keep needing to grind money to improve my weapons etc, which is becoming more and more expensive as they get better.

Ok, so I've played this a fair bit the last few days and have completed the beginner and intermediate martial dungeons. xD Got myself some 4 star equipment too.

I'm still a fair way behind Prinny, but I figured I should at least make it somewhat competitive lol. Plus the game is quite addicting. :o Not sure if I can be bothered to play it today though.

Annoyingly I still don't have any artifacts that are handy for making money so I keep needing to grind money to improve my weapons etc, which is becoming more and more expensive as they get better.

Yeah you definitely put in some work dood. Past couple days I've beat Ex Dungeon 4, 5 and MA Advanced. Been using the Superalloy God title which is OP as fuck with some 5 star equipment xD Oh dood once you get Demon Soul and direct all god energies to it you will be raining in money. When I left MA Advance I had 40 million and that doesnt even include the money I spent making like 12 maxed out 5 star equipment.

Yeah you definitely put in some work dood. Past couple days I've beat Ex Dungeon 4, 5 and MA Advanced. Been using the Superalloy God title which is OP as fuck with some 5 star equipment xD Oh dood once you get Demon Soul and direct all god energies to it you will be raining in money. When I left MA Advance I had 40 million and that doesnt even include the money I spent making like 12 maxed out 5 star equipment.

Damn thought I was getting a bit closer to you haha. :P I don't really have that many good artifacts atm I don't think but the game is still pretty easy, for me it's more just 'timing' things well so I can get high level, near burst equipment at the end of the dungeon. One shotted Hades, but I imagine he would've one shotted me if I didn't lol. Really enjoyed the EX dungeons too, they're a nice change.

Btw is this game similar to Disgaea, I'm enjoying it more than I expected to. :)

Damn thought I was getting a bit closer to you haha. :P I don't really have that many good artifacts atm I don't think but the game is still pretty easy, for me it's more just 'timing' things well so I can get high level, near burst equipment at the end of the dungeon. One shotted Hades, but I imagine he would've one shotted me if I didn't lol. Really enjoyed the EX dungeons too, they're a nice change.

Btw is this game similar to Disgaea, I'm enjoying it more than I expected to. :)

Gameplay wise it isn't  anything like Disgaea but the atomsphere of the game is certainly that of a Disgaea game (5 of the 7 Ex Bosses are Disgaea characters) There is a game on vita called "Sorcery Saga Curse of the Great Curry God" that has similar gameplay. Not as good as Guided Fate and it is much easier but still a good game to look into if you are in the mood for another roguelike rpg dood

Oh and there is another game in the series called "The Awakened Fate Ultimatum" which I think is a sequel to Guided Fate Paradox but dont quote me on that because I haven't played it myself 

Edited by Wdjat Prinny Doods

Maaan zajac is playing dirty now, woke up to find my save was somehow corrupted doods. Luckily I had a backup save after beating MA Advanced, thw downside is it was before my run to make my fully synthesized equipment set so I'll have to do that again :(

Damn that sucks man. I feel bad for being so dirty. :P My game crashed after 80+ floors of advanced and now I really can't be bothered playing it again atm. Might have a break for a day or two...

Gameplay wise it isn't  anything like Disgaea but the atomsphere of the game is certainly that of a Disgaea game (5 of the 7 Ex Bosses are Disgaea characters) There is a game on vita called "Sorcery Saga Curse of the Great Curry God" that has similar gameplay. Not as good as Guided Fate and it is much easier but still a good game to look into if you are in the mood for another roguelike rpg dood

Oh and there is another game in the series called "The Awakened Fate Ultimatum" which I think is a sequel to Guided Fate Paradox but dont quote me on that because I haven't played it myself 

The Awakened Fate Ultimatum is the sequel to the Guided Fate Paradox. I don't know much about it since I haven't played the game yet either, but apparently the story takes place several years after the events of the first game's ending and has a completely new set of main characters. I read somewhere that the trophies in the sequel are easier to get too, but I'm not sure if that's true or not.

The Awakened Fate Ultimatum is the sequel to the Guided Fate Paradox. I don't know much about it since I haven't played the game yet either, but apparently the story takes place several years after the events of the first game's ending and has a completely new set of main characters. I read somewhere that the trophies in the sequel are easier to get too, but I'm not sure if that's true or not.

Yeh I've heard about it, was thinking of possibly doing it sometime in the future, they seem quite a bit easier based on the rarity at least. Have you started playing this again yet?

Yeh I've heard about it, was thinking of possibly doing it sometime in the future, they seem quite a bit easier based on the rarity at least. Have you started playing this again yet?

I was planning on playing it last night once the season ended, but if you looked at the league forum, you'd know that I had no power until about four hours ago. I spent my first few hours of power training for my next Aquapazza tournament/seeing what I missed on the forums, but I want to try out another run in the survival dungeon tonight.

I was planning on playing it last night once the season ended, but if you looked at the league forum, you'd know that I had no power until about four hours ago. I spent my first few hours of power training for my next Aquapazza tournament/seeing what I missed on the forums, but I want to try out another run in the survival dungeon tonight.

Yeh I did see that, it seems to be a problem for more people than I'd expect it to be... Anyway, personally I'd wait until you can do the endurance glitch to do the survival dungeon, it would make it way easier as the main issue is the early floors, in my opinion anyway. I would do that myself if I replayed the game, not that I have the artifacts for it yet lol.

Yeh I did see that, it seems to be a problem for more people than I'd expect it to be... Anyway, personally I'd wait until you can do the endurance glitch to do the survival dungeon, it would make it way easier as the main issue is the early floors, in my opinion anyway. I would do that myself if I replayed the game, not that I have the artifacts for it yet lol.

Thanks for the tip. It looks like I'm going artifact hunting instead. Though I haven't had the best of luck finding good artifacts so far.

Thanks for the tip. It looks like I'm going artifact hunting instead. Though I haven't had the best of luck finding good artifacts so far.

I've got a few of the 'better' ones, but I don't really use them, they're more handy for doing a lot of damage in a 'planned out' situation if you will, like for bosses etc. I haven't had much luck either, apart from the run through advanced I did which crashed on me. :/ Personally I'd say just keep playing the game till you find the artifacts or need to do an extra run for equipment, no artifact is vital but some are nice to have. Feel free to pm me if you want tips/suggestions on what to do next, especially if you haven't played for a while it could be a hassle getting restarted haha.

Maaan zajac is playing dirty now, woke up to find my save was somehow corrupted doods. Luckily I had a backup save after beating MA Advanced, thw downside is it was before my run to make my fully synthesized equipment set so I'll have to do that again :(

I was unfortunate enough to have a corrupted save too, and even more unfortunate I did not have a back up. Its been a few months and I still can't find the motivation to start over.

I tried another run in the intermediate dungeon today and made it up to floor 74. I'm getting closer! Most of the artifacts that I got along the way suck, but I did manage to get Energy Saver. Now I just need Deep Thinker for the EN glitch.