A godly platinum race: zajac vs Wdjat doods!-Concluded

Guided Fate Plat Race doods!  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win this plat race?

Ah Dood, even after all we've been through xD

Im rootin for you but my money would be on him.

oooh... this is interesting... are you going to have a daily/weekly updates for your progress in the game? this might also motivate the others to play this game ^_^

*hides unopened copy of Guided Fate Paradox*panda-emoticon-54.gif?1292863517

I have it sealed too

• Like 1

Even though the chances of you winning from Zajac are pretty slim imo (statistically speaking), you still get my vote ;)

You know, when the underdog wins, it's twice the fun :P

Edited by DarKNesS_X

I'm putting my monopoly money on Wdjat, if he was a true prinny he'll get the job done as quickly as possible since he's a NISA fan

If he doesn't, well I'll just let Valvatorez know and put another million years of servitude to work off.

Good Luck Wdjat and Zajac

Edited by A-Brawl3r
  • Like 1

Interesting, I haven't seen a Platinum race since the Star Ocean vs. Resistance race. :popcorn:

This was actually one of the first Rougelike games I ever played, & I was able to get the Platinum in about 100-120 hours (I'm even on the leaderboards still). Personally, I didn't think it was that hard, but I have heard many people say otherwise. Good luck to the both of you, although I'd probably have to put my chips on Wdjat because he has some experience with Rougelike games.

Also, the music in this game is really good too, I think most of it's from Yousei Teikoku (one of my favorite bands).

So I played this for a short while last night and got the trophy for finishing up the first wish. Looks like you're in a bit of trouble there Prinny Dood eh. ;) Even if you already had this trophy, and the one for the third wish too ... :P

xD I was on truetrophies earlier and saw you had got that trophy dood, I'm certainly feeling the pressure after seeing that haha. I'll be looking to put some serious time into it when the trophy league goes on break tonight.

• Like 1

xD I was on truetrophies earlier and saw you had got that trophy dood, I'm certainly feeling the pressure after seeing that haha. I'll be looking to put some serious time into it when the trophy league goes on break tonight.

:o Firstly I didn't realise the league was on break tonight, that's 'good' as I've got a few UR plats I'm close to that I'm grinding for the final trophies on. Also I'm not liking hearing that haha, as stated above I've got a few UR's to do. Wanna make sure I win this months rivalry on the SEATK hehe. ;)

It was a tough choice

I'm aware of how much you love your RPGs, Wdjat, but you don't seem like the type of person to rush/speedrun your games - you even said it yourself: "winless at plat races" 

I had to vote for zajac in the end because I'm always seeing him at the top of the many PSNP trophy group leaderboards, and he seems to be a lot more experienced when it comes to completing games in shorter periods of times; a lot more competitive. Plus we all know how much of a whore he is when it comes to his trophies  :P

I like how you've created this thread, though. It's very involving, and certainly boosts morale - it's interesting to see the vote numbers, too

Good luck to both of ya  :pimp:

• Like 2