What Do You Think Of The Trophy List?

vV_PaRaSiTe_Vv

Looks grindey to me...

What's the gameplay hook like? That, I think, is what will determine the rarity of this one, given that a lot of the trophies look v, v grindey.

it looks a bit like helldivers.

• 1 month later...

After playing through the game with 4P (all RL friends), it was quite enjoyable; however, caveat if you're looking to go for Plat solo... it becomes a shit-show in later chapters... Highly recommend finding others to play with.

Bear in mind, when I completed the campaign with 4P, only the host (me) got the completion trophy. I am unsure if this is a glitch, but 4 playthroughs on Bananas may be needed to get everyone their delicious trophies.

I'll be working on the harder diffs in the coming weeks if anyone here is interested (and serious) about grinding out the Plat.

• 5 months later...

It really is not that hard to beat the campaign solo. You will just need to remember the revive spell it wear the miners outfit and you are golden for most of the game. The trials are do-able solo, but can be quite a hassle. For the challenges I would highly recommend the help of at least one other person.  

Edited by wtfman789