Site says some trophies are hidden - i know they are not

Go to solution Solved by DrBloodmoney,

Hey - got a wierd one - i earned 5 trophies last night (in games i already had shown on this site) but when i updated my profile it does not show them, and has added the 'Hidden' flag to my profile (saying i have 5 trophies hidden)

I know these are not actually hidden, as they show on other trophy websites - so what gives?

Hey - got a wierd one - i earned 5 trophies last night (in games i already had shown on this site) but when i updated my profile it does not show them, and has added the 'Hidden' flag to my profile (saying i have 5 trophies hidden)

I know these are not actually hidden, as they show on other trophy websites - so what gives?

Do the rest of that game its trophies still show up?

Edited by LucasV9991

Yup

In both cases actually - i got 1 trophy in Black Ops and 4 in Lego Movie (ps4)

Both lists are still on my profile, it just doesnt show those as earned

Lol, wut. I suggest you just try ExHaseo's method and let us know if it worked  :D

Lol, wut. I suggest you just try ExHaseo's method and let us know if it worked  :D

I will if its not sorted by tonight, but im away from the house right now.

I assume this is noting to do with me though, and an error on the site, as other sites show my profile with nothing hidden and those trophies earned.

From what I know with reading other people's problems and it happening once to me personally, it seems that when PSN is having some sort of temporary issues, be it syncing, maintenance, or the network being down (sometimes it may be quick or not be obvious on your end) then your profile updating and extracting that information from PSN will not get the data correctly from PS servers and mark those trophies as hidden.

Usually getting another trophy after a while and then updating your profile again will fix the problem. In the rare cases that it doesn't then you will need to hide the game, earn a new trophy and update your profile, then unhide the game and earn another trophy and update your profile and it should be fixed! ;)

Edited by BlindMango

From what I know with reading other people's problems and it happening once to me personally, it seems that when PSN is having some sort of temporary issues, be it syncing, maintenance, or the network being down (sometimes it may be quick or not be obvious on your end) then your profile updating and extracting that information from PSN will not get the data correctly from PS servers and mark those trophies as hidden.

Usually getting another trophy after a while and then updating your profile again will fix the problem. In the rare cases that it doesn't then you will need to hide the game, earn a new trophy and update your profile, then unhide the game and earn another trophy and update your profile and it should be fixed! ;)

To clarify - do you mean hide the two games and earn a trophy in each of those games, then unhide and earn another trophy in each of those games, or do you mean hide those games and earn any trophy in any game, then unhide and earn any trophy in any game?

• 1 month later...

this same thing just happened to me. i earned a new trophy in hyperdimension neptunia action and updated my profile. it now says i have a hidden trophy. i have no hidden games and do not want that h mark on my profile. im going to try syncing my vita's trophies and update here again. i sure hope it goes away

edit: still says i have a hidden trophy.

the solution above sounds troubling to me. what if i platinum the game before this issue is resolved. earning additional trophies in the game wont be an option then.

Edited by breathofwater

this same thing just happened to me. i earned a new trophy in hyperdimension neptunia action ...

You only need to earn an additional trophy in any game on any console then update your profile here. I remember it happened to me once but when I earned another trophy it fixed itself, didn't even have to hide the list or anything like that.

If that doesn't work, then you'll have to hide Hyperdimension Neptunia, then earn an additional trophy in any game on any console. Then update your profile here - which should hide the entire list. Then you will want to unhide that game, earn a trophy in any game, then sync the trophy and update your profile here again and that should resolve the issue. It's a weird bug that pops up every now and then that seems to happen when Sony's servers are acting up in some sort of way. Hopefully you're able to fix it the easy way by just earning another trophy ;)

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

You only need to earn an additional trophy in any game on any console then update your profile here. I remember it happened to me once but when I earned another trophy it fixed itself, didn't even have to hide the list or anything like that.

If that doesn't work, then you'll have to hide Hyperdimension Neptunia, then earn an additional trophy in any game on any console. Then update your profile here - which should hide the entire list. Then you will want to unhide that game, earn a trophy in any game, then sync the trophy and update your profile here again and that should resolve the issue. It's a weird bug that pops up every now and then that seems to happen when Sony's servers are acting up in some sort of way. Hopefully you're able to fix it the easy way by just earning another trophy ;)

thanks for the reassurance and clarity. i know it shouldnt be a big deal but having that H is driving me nuts. since im a few hours of gametime from a new trophy in neptunia i will play something with easier trophies to try to resolve this sooner.

edit: its resolved now. i earned 1 trophy on ps4 (nutjitsu) , synced, updated and that horendous H has been vanquished!

Edited by breathofwater
  • Like 1

thanks for the reassurance and clarity. i know it shouldnt be a big deal but having that H is driving me nuts. since im a few hours of gametime from a new trophy in neptunia i will play something with easier trophies to try to resolve this sooner.

edit: its resolved now. i earned 1 trophy on ps4 (nutjitsu) , synced, updated and that horendous H has been vanquished! thanks again

No problem! Glad it worked out :)