Superbuu3's We Play General Discussion and FAQs

• 2 weeks later...

I can relate with the whole backlog aspect, Buu. Anyway, I'm always up for DMC4, are we still going to continue the Tales games after Symphonia 2?

I'll actually be able to give a better response to this after easter as I've got holiday plans for the easter period. Hopefully yes though.

Haven't said it yet, but cheers for the Bioshock videos. Followed all of them for the plat  :)

Have you done a Bioshock 2 we play?

Na, we ended up doing 1 and Infinite. I'm glad they were of help to you I really should get back to guide making I haven't done a proper set of guide videos in a while, aside from minecraft stuff.

• 1 month later...

I'd be interested in joining another one, but I don't have Life Is Strange :(

I do have bloodborne GOTY as well as Witcher 3 sitting on my shelf and having other players would certainly be a huge plus, my only concern is how hard the game might be for people to actually progress. Feel free to throw somethinng out there. As long as there's like 5 of us I'm more than happy to get something started.

Well like you said it's probably best to ease back into it, so maybe something like Darksiders, Kingdom Hearts or Dust: An Elysian Tale?

But I'd be up for Bloodborne or Witcher 3 as well, might give me that push to get going with them.

• Like 1

Which darksiders 1 or 2?

I think dust could work I noticed someone did a project platinum for metroidvania (i love those style games) and dust was on plus so we should be able to get a decent number. Dust should be beatable in two weeks so we'll do that then Bloodborne. I'm going to do as I was suggesting earlier and write up the whole first post with all future checkpoints for dust as its short and lets see if that works better.

So current schedule:

Dust: An Elysian Tale May 6th -  22nd I plan on finishing this on the 20th (keep in mind thats for finishing the story plat will take longer)

Bloodborne Starting - May 20th

Life is Strange starting - May 13th (1 chapter a Day, which should be 20-30 minutes daily) discussions will be per episode though, so people can play the whole episode in 1 sitting if they want.

Unless we do another simple game nothing will overlap with Bloodborne.

Which darksiders 1 or 2?

Either really, they're not difficult and there's clear checkpoints but I don't know how popular they are.

I think Darksiders 2 might have an online trophy which is no longer achievable due to the servers being down, thought I'd mention it just in case you did plan on doing this.

Really? That's absolute shit, but there's a thread about it here http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/35331-problem-with-pay-it-forward-trophy/page-3

Looks like you're right, but that trophy isn't in the PS4 version apparently.

Gutted.. it makes no sense for a game like Darksiders to have a trophy like that. Would've been nice if they gave us warning and not just shut down the servers out of the blue.

Edited by Maftet

Dust Sign up topic is up I'll clean it up later, I need to write a more concise intro this time:

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/37185-who-wants-to-play-dust-an-elysian-tale/

I think Darksiders 2 might have an online trophy which is no longer achievable due to the servers being down, thought I'd mention it just in case you did plan on doing this.

Like the idea of a Dust We Play, might even join in for that one :)

It sounds like its a short game and easy plat so we can do it pretty easily.

Either really, they're not difficult and there's clear checkpoints but I don't know how popular they are.

I'll consider Darksiders for the future, I got the first and can pick up the 2nd pretty cheap on ps4

I'll be joining the Life Is Strange We Play. Had that game in my backlog for a while so I'm interested in playing it.

Ok I'll have the sign up topic for that up in a few days, but we'll defintiely do it, its not a hard game and there's no need to put it off plus I know lots of people wanted to talk about this game when it was out, so i think it will be great to do as a group.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've already played Life is Strange, so I won't be in that one. It was a great game.

I noticed MGS3 is on the list. I have it for my vita, and I would be game to join that We Play if and when it happens.

Hmmm well I'd personally be up for going through the whole MGS series, I'm just going to throw this out there there's no chance I'm doing discussion for PW if we play that because I found the story boring as hell despite enjoying the game.

Hmmm well I'd personally be up for going through the whole MGS series, I'm just going to throw this out there there's no chance I'm doing discussion for PW if we play that because I found the story boring as hell despite enjoying the game.

I'd be down to play all of games for the millionth time :P

Peace Walker was a fun game and I found the story to be alright, though nothing like MGS1 or MGS3.

• 2 weeks later...

Normally I'd start another game as Dust wraps up but i really want to play Turtles mutants in Manhattan, I'm just throwing that out there.

I have no problem with that, especially when it's made by Platinum Games. But I'd rather we tackle some Vita games though.

• 1 month later...