There's hackers on PS4 now?

Humonic

why the times are still not legit and ruining for others, hide the game or be reported. But sadly our moderators don't see this because they appearenly don't think anyone care about the fastest achiever

I meant "the benefit of the doubt" vis-a-vis whether they are cheating or not. Obviously I don't think someone who has had the glitch happen by accident should be black marked, and would agree that, for the sake of those who care, those times should be removed from the "fastest achiever" list.

why the times are still not legit and ruining for others, hide the game or be reported. But sadly our moderators don't see this because they appearenly don't think anyone care about the fastest achiever

How would you like it if it happened to you? I know I'd be pissed that people would start thinking I cheat because of a glitch I can't control

It's not like people are stupid, if they see a guy with a 7 second time on fastest achiever they don't say 'man, this guy is a god of gaming', they say he's a cheater and give props to the 2nd or 3rd fastest who is indeed number 1

• Like 2

How would you like it if it happened to you? I know I'd be pissed that people would start thinking I cheat because of a glitch I can't control

It's not like people are stupid, if they see a guy with a 7 second time on fastest achiever they don't say 'man, this guy is a god of gaming', they say he's a cheater and give props to the 2nd or 3rd fastest who is indeed number 1

If that would happend to me i'd hide the game, give people a chance to be first achiever and spare me from the comments. People who don't hide the game basically invites people to hate on them, since also when they don't hide the game they have points on their profile that they did not even earn themself.

• Like 1