Official PSNP Song Vote V

Dav9834

Be Sure to ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Be Sure to ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• #1 Cynthia Harrell - Snake Eater
    • #2 Megurine Luka - Luka Luka night Fever
    • #3 Nobuo Uematsu, Erutan Remade - The Place I'll Return to Someday
    • #4 Michiko Naruke - Into The Wilderness
    • #5 Kan Gao ft. Laura Shigihara - For River (Johnny's Version)
    • #6 Nobuo Uematsu - One-Winged Angel
    • #7 Akira Yamaoka - Theme of Laura
    • #8 Michiru Yamane, & Tomoko Nishikawa - Stage 1
    • #9 Tsukasa Saitoh - The First Hunter
    • #10 Mariko Yoshino - Maritsu Evil Academy
    • #11 Tomoya Ohtani - Rooftop Run
    • #12 GlitchxCity Remix - Platinum Distortion World
    • #13 Yoko Shimomura - Guile Theme
    • #14 Yoko Shimomura - Route 10 (Wii U Version)
    • #15 Frances Maya - The Sunleth Waterscape
    • #16 Jason Miller - Rules of Nature
    • #17 Christopher Tin Feat. Soweto Gospel Choir - Baba Yetu
    • #18 Takashi Tateishi - Mega Man 2 Title Theme
    • #19 Alan Dawa Dolma - Over the Clouds
    • #20 Utada Hikaru - Simple and Clean
  2. 2. What should be the "Loose Limitation" of Official PSNP Song Vote VI ***NO*** Multiple Choice

• Fun Songs (Whatever you think is fun to listen to)
    • Any Opening/Ending Song From a Tv-Shows/Anime/Movie/Game
    • Limited Vocals
    • Any Song inside a TvShow/Anime/Movie (But NO Opening/Ending Songs & NO Games)
    • Any Song From 1970-2000

Teehee...

What if, as an example, the song being used only has an upload with a background video rather than a set image? I am not saying I am going to do that, I am simply asking how that would work.

I'm not sure I follow 100%, but the video itself means little to the picture, because I'm going to replace it with a picture like I did with song vote IV and link to the video, this way the thread loads faster :)

[Edit: I hate it when I meet my like quota.... sigh]

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 1

I'm not sure I follow 100%, but the video itself means little to the picture, because I'm going to replace it with a picture like I did with song vote IV and link to the video, this way the thread loads faster :)

I see. I had misinterpreted, then. I had figured the image had to be something of direct relevance to the video itself. I assume it simply needs to be related to the specific series/game?

Edited by Nepgear2

I wouldn't call it staff, they're just helping :)

Dav just calls it that so he doesn't have to pay us. :P

I'm glad Goro is on the "staff" too though, that way he can cover me while I'm torturing myself with Star Ocean. :P I'll try to help out as much as I can though. :)

• Like 3

I finally have my song ready to go, i had to make a list on notepad there was just too many songs to choose from.

I did the same lol, in fact I have one for any future songs I think people would enjoy! :)

I see. I had misinterpreted, then. I had figured the image had to be something of direct relevance to the video itself. I assume it simply needs to be related to the specific series/game?

Right! Or the Artist! Sticking with my example, If you want the picture to be of FFIX, it could be a picture from the game(like the garnet picture I put in the spoiler in the previous post), fanart, or even of nobuo uematsu, etc! As long as it has ties to the song, which in this case would be from FFIX :D

Dav just calls it that so he doesn't have to pay us. :P

I'm glad Goro is on the "staff" too though, that way he can cover me while I'm torturing myself with Star Ocean. :P I'll try to help out as much as I can though. :)

You got me! ;)

Yup you two can obviously communicate with each other too if unsure about something and make a judgment call :)

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 1

I'll give you a little hint towards my song.

I may be hot, but I'm also cool.

Don't recognize me? You'd be a fool.

Listen to me and you'll dance all night

I'm gonna win this time, That all right?

I have no idea, but I love the last part! Lol

One last thing, I figured out how to find who posted on the hour. By hitting the quote on their post a timestamp is shown. It was bothering me not knowing for sure, but it's all worked out now. Happy sniping :D

One last thing, I figured out how to find who posted on the hour. By hitting the quote on their post a timestamp is shown. It was bothering me not knowing for sure, but it's all worked out now. Happy sniping :D

So lets say you can start posting at 5:00PM, if someone makes a post at 4:59PM, should we disregard that submission?

That's what makes it a riddle :P

I thought I was good at them too :/ ... now I'm going to have it on my mind!

So lets say you can start posting at 5:00PM, if someone makes a post at 4:59PM, should we disregard that submission?

They would have to make the same post after yeah :(

They can check it themselves, but we should notify them if they don't correct it quick enough so they can have their shot with a spot, sense they did put quite a bit of effort to watch the clock to post.

Edited by Dav9834

I thought I was good at them too :/ ... now I'm going to have it on my mind!

You'll have to wait another 20 hours to find out the name of the song that will defeat you. :P I'm a little curious if my riddle works out. Be sure to let me know after I've posted my song.

I'll give you a little riddle about my song.

I may be hot, but I'm also cool.

Don't recognize me? You'd be a fool.

Listen to me and you'll dance all night

I'm gonna win this time, That all right?

Take my hand now, and we will fly away from here tonight

Edited by Timanthon
  • Like 1

You'll have to wait another 20 hours to find out the name of the song that will defeat you. :P I'm a little curious if my riddle works out. Be sure to let me know after I've posted my song.

ahh the wait! 

Take my hand now, and we will fly away from here tonight

another riddle! are you trying to drive me insane until posting!!! :P

Edited by Dav9834

ahh the wait! 

another riddle! are you trying to drive me insane until posting!!! :P

The more anticipation, the better. It will make the song so much better when you know you've been waiting for it.

Also are we doing 20 seconds again? It doesn't say in the OP.

The more anticipation, the better. It will make the song so much better when you know you've been waiting for it.

Also are we doing 20 seconds again? It doesn't say in the OP.

Yup! It will be 20 for now until eternity! :knock on wood:

Very well here's a riddle of my own!

Kate is many, and though many Kate is, all Kates sing to one all alone.

Edited by Dav9834

I have no idea, but I love the last part! Lol

I am not sure that works...Back when I found Goro's post was early, I did it just by doing that. It read 7:58, now it reads 8:01. I went back to check it again, now it says 7:59.

I am just going to assume we may as well go by this (the quotes) as the system on here is a bit too flawed to make any accurate assessments of time.

Edited by Nepgear2
  • Like 1

I am not sure that works...Back when I found Goro's post was early, I did it just by doing that. It read 7:58, now it reads 8:01.

Yeah it seems to be finicky after a while, but I've been checking for about a week now and as long as not much time has passed it has been accurate thankfully :)

I've picked a song too, here's hoping it reaches the top 4 this time. Third time's the charm, right?

Question: do we also have to mention from which game the song is?

If it's not obvious, or not in the youtube title then yes, otherwise we won't know :(