Official PSNP Song Vote V

Dav9834

Be Sure to ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Be Sure to ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• #1 Cynthia Harrell - Snake Eater
    • #2 Megurine Luka - Luka Luka night Fever
    • #3 Nobuo Uematsu, Erutan Remade - The Place I'll Return to Someday
    • #4 Michiko Naruke - Into The Wilderness
    • #5 Kan Gao ft. Laura Shigihara - For River (Johnny's Version)
    • #6 Nobuo Uematsu - One-Winged Angel
    • #7 Akira Yamaoka - Theme of Laura
    • #8 Michiru Yamane, & Tomoko Nishikawa - Stage 1
    • #9 Tsukasa Saitoh - The First Hunter
    • #10 Mariko Yoshino - Maritsu Evil Academy
    • #11 Tomoya Ohtani - Rooftop Run
    • #12 GlitchxCity Remix - Platinum Distortion World
    • #13 Yoko Shimomura - Guile Theme
    • #14 Yoko Shimomura - Route 10 (Wii U Version)
    • #15 Frances Maya - The Sunleth Waterscape
    • #16 Jason Miller - Rules of Nature
    • #17 Christopher Tin Feat. Soweto Gospel Choir - Baba Yetu
    • #18 Takashi Tateishi - Mega Man 2 Title Theme
    • #19 Alan Dawa Dolma - Over the Clouds
    • #20 Utada Hikaru - Simple and Clean
  2. 2. What should be the "Loose Limitation" of Official PSNP Song Vote VI ***NO*** Multiple Choice

• Fun Songs (Whatever you think is fun to listen to)
    • Any Opening/Ending Song From a Tv-Shows/Anime/Movie/Game
    • Limited Vocals
    • Any Song inside a TvShow/Anime/Movie (But NO Opening/Ending Songs & NO Games)
    • Any Song From 1970-2000

Voted. There were a lot of ones that deserve to win up there.

Even more so are the number of choices I had to choose as an entry. Excluding the ones that are up there, other choices I was deciding over as an entry included:

- Zinna Battle Theme (Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire)

- Howl of the Departed (Lost Odyssey)

- To Hell (Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory)

- Twister (The World Ends With You)

- Xepher (Beatmania IIDX 12: Happy Sky)

- Tom Morello Battle Theme (Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock)

- U.N. Owen Was Her? (Touhou 6)

- Rooftops (Call of Duty: Black Ops)

-Soutaisei VISION (Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory II)

- FULL CONTACT (Fairy Fencer F)

Yeah, I had a BIG decision!

EDIT: 1600th post! :D

Edited by BlueFireReaper

Even more so are the number of choices I had to choose as an entry. Excluding the ones that are up there, other choices I was deciding over as an entry included:

- Xepher (DDR)

Aww damn.

Eric Calderone did a metal version of U.N. Owen Was Her and I freakin blast that song when I get the chance.

Now I'm wishing I had remembered we could use covers. -_-

EDIT:

My other choices were:

Simple and Clean (made it here anyways)

Sanctuary from KHII

DBZ Budokai 2 Opening

Megaman X5 Opening 

Assassin's Creed Rogue opening (my favorite of the series' openings.)

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle

Ok I usually stay impartial till the end, but imo baba yetu is an amazing song and deserves more than one vote even this early on..... :)

I had no idea about the game but it caught my attention in the mash-up.  Great track! ^^

- Xepher (DDR Beatmania IIDX 12: Happy Sky)

While it is true Xepher was used in DDR, your post appears to imply it had originated from it. It was created for Beatmania IIDX 12: Happy Sky, it was then later imported into other BEMANI projects (ie DDR, one of the Toy's March games, Sound VOLTEX etc).

It was simply a minor error. But being so heavily invested into games of this type I felt as if I had to point that out, as it seemed your post implied origins, not just usage.

Edited by Nepgear2

While it is true Xepher was used in DDR, your post appears to imply it had originated from it. It was created for Beatmania IIDX 12: Happy Sky, it was then later imported into other BEMANI projects (ie DDR, one of the Toy's March games, Sound VOLTEX etc).

It was simply a minor error. But being so heavily invested into games of this type I felt as if I had to point that out, as it seemed your post implied origins, not just usage.

I've only heard it in DDR. Thank you for pointing that out. ;D

Well, I think I know what the next theme is going to be... B-but there's so many openings/closings I love, how will I choose!? desperate1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

Also, I had 34 notifications this morning, I guess that's what happens when you follow 2 topics at once. work-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862526

• Like 1

Damn it, I voted for half the songs that are listed in this Song Vote. But I do got to admit that all songs were great, I surprisingly liked every song listed here. But I obviously did prefer some over others, which is why I didn't vote for every single song. :P

Same here lol, It's always difficult :)

I had no idea about the game but it caught my attention in the mash-up.  Great track! ^^

Right?!! I'm so glad it was entered, I never would have heard it :D

Voted too, there are lots of awesome entries this time. I'm so glad it's possible to vote for multiple songs, it would've been impossible to vote for only 1 song.

100% agree, No way I could pick one, that's why I did it ;)

Well, I think I know what the next theme is going to be... B-but there's so many openings/closings I love, how will I choose!? desperate1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

Also, I had 34 notifications this morning, I guess that's what happens when you follow 2 topics at once. work-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862526

Tell me about it lol. But it's the only way I know anything is responded to. The status updates are the worst offenders. Thankfully I made a folder in Android Inbox just for PSNP, so it doesn't get extremely cluttered. If you have android and want to try out Inbox, google gave me 3 invitations to give out I think.

For all those guests I see popping up, Join PSNP already so you can vote and be part of one of the best places on the internet!!! And Free!  :)

Edited by Dav9834

Tell me about it lol. But it's the only way I know anything is responded to. The status updates are the worst offenders. Thankfully I made a folder in Android Inbox just for PSNP, so it doesn't get extremely cluttered. If you have android and want to try out Inbox, google gave me 3 invitations to give out I think.

Oh, you get you notifications sent to your email? I only check my mail like 2 times a month, so that'd be a nightmare. :P PSNP is my home page, so I see it every day, I just go by the little box in the top right for the notifications. You can also turn off the status update notifications in the settings too, or at least for your email.

lol It's kinda bad that I have next category's song picked out...

All I need to know is whether or not it will be allowed to use a full version or the 45 second - 1 minute clip we get with shows.

:devil:

Could you PM me the shorter video so I know what you're talking about better? :)

Done. It's probably 1 of maybe 3 really catchy tunes from shows I can think of.

Yup that's totally fine! Nothing wrong with the video at all! :)

I thought there would be just talking, and just a little song in the background that you can barely hear or something lol

Either one is good, short or long! :D

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 1

I have somehow managed to narrow it down to 3 openings. Now to pick 1 from them  :shakefist: .

Just an FYI: there's a max amount of notifications this site can store, which is 50. Notifications #51 and beyond are deleted. In case you're wondering, yes I'm speaking from personal experience. Maybe following 8 threads is a little too much :hmm:.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

I have somehow managed to narrow it down to 3 openings. Now to pick 1 from them  :shakefist: .

Just an FYI: there's a max amount of notifications this site can store, which is 50. Notifications #51 and beyond are deleted. In case you're wondering, yes I'm speaking from personal experience. Maybe following 8 threads is a little too much :hmm:.

I've got notifications on for relies to statuses that I've replied to. I've been in more than 5 statuses that have reached 100 replies in the past month. I can feel that pain there.

Just following this & your Star Ocean topic brought me to 34, that's actually a record for me. :P

Nice, I've been hitting 50 a lot lately. Especially since joining the guide team. In fact I've unfollowed some threads to keep things manageable.

Am I the only one that's always at 50? lol

My email on my phone keeps track of it all, which is where I check everything anyway. Before my smartphone specifically note 2, I never really used email. Now I'm obsessed.

But I do wish I could go straight to someones status update from my email like you can with threads. Would make my life 1000% easier.

Otherwise I feel like I'm ignoring a response from someone elses update that responded to my comment. :/

So if I don't respond back to someones status it's because it was lost forever, but I did read it in email! :)