Should I cancel my pre-order for PS3 and get another game or should I just leave the pre-order alone?

zacharonii

Cancel it, and I wouldn't recommend getting MGSV TPP on ps3 either. Ground Zeroes barely runs on ps3. The Phantom Pain will be huge and the ps3 version is being sold for 10 dollars less, so I wouldn't trust it.

I know it might be easier said than done, especially if you're on a budget, but you should just save up for a PS4.

Edited by Dark_Tooth69

Cancel it. They did an horrendous vita port for MK9.

I would disagree with the horrendous port part unless you're one of those graphic whores where the visuals make or break an entire game for you. The Visuals are pretty bad and the cutscene sequences likefatality sequences drop to 30fps. If you can manage to look past that though, the game controls very well and its full of content. Some of which was never on the console version.

In a way though, You're point still stands. There's probably more of a hardware difference between PS3 and PS4 than there is between PS3 and PS Vita. There was also a huge downgrade between the current gen and last gen versions of Shadow of Mordor. Not the same developer, but the same publisher. It also set a bad standard for games released on both gens at the same time. Mad Max, Dying Light and Project Cars canceled their last gen versions due to hardware limitations and poor sales of games before it. Honestly, I don't think you need to cancel your pre order because I think Netherealm and Warner Bros might just do it for you.

• Like 1

Cancel it before it's too late, the PC port was horrible, and I doubt the PS3 version will be ported well. Not to mention the online servers are absolute trash, and it will only be worse on the PS3 PSN. I suggest MGS 5, or maybe Arkham Knight, idk if that one is coming to PS3 though. Definitely get something before the game launches if ever, so you can use the money to get a game already out too, maybe like Dragon Age or something.