Baby Boomer glitched?

ackendo_

So, they havent released the patch yet, but people are getting this platinum regardless?  Whats on of their PSN tags?  This cannot be true.  Not calling anyone full of shit, just confused as to how this is possible.

So, they havent released the patch yet, but people are getting this platinum regardless?  Whats on of their PSN tags?  This cannot be true.  Not calling anyone full of shit, just confused as to how this is possible.

Or you could just take the time to read the other posts and realize you can actually get the plat.

:facepalm: if you have a vita go try the same lv, you will see...the game are cross play.. :rolleyes:

So what? That doesn't mean anything. At all.

Or you could just take the time to read the other posts and realize you can actually get the plat.

So what? That doesn't mean anything. At all.

Or not, and you'll answer my question for me like you did.  

Anyways, I've read enough to see mixed information and plenty of people still asking.  So if the thread was clean, the information would be clear, it is not.

Regardless, once again, it looks like its obtainable, so let see what happens.

People are still asking because they don't make the effort of reading the thread, like you. And none of this information is contradicting, so just because it's not handed to you on a golden platter doesn't mean it's unclean.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA we got an E-Thug here.  Internet badass, I will not entertain your negligence like the previous person and carry on a defense to your responses about a "video game".  Back and forth you went with someone else before me, as the information in the thread says it cannot be obtained, the dev says it is glitched, yet people have gotten it.  The trophy guide published on here says it is unobtainable as well.  That's an inconsistency.

Patch will be ready soon, keep checking @thehoneyslug on Twitter to know for sure. They'll let you know when the patch is live 

Outstanding, thank you!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA we got an E-Thug here.  Internet badass, I will not entertain your negligence like the previous person and carry on a defense to your responses about a "video game".  Back and forth you went with someone else before me, as the information in the thread says it cannot be obtained, the dev says it is glitched, yet people have gotten it.  The trophy guide published on here says it is unobtainable as well.  That's an inconsistency.

Outstanding, thank you!

:rolleyes: If you think people who are achieved this platinum are cheaters, I guarantee you that their trophy list would be much more complete !!
Anyway, think what you want I'm clean, I got it to the fair, like all my other trophies !! I'm sorry if I've been luckier than others !!
it's become pathetic to think of stupid things about some players! -_-

Look careffully this Tweet------>Honeyslug ‏@thehoneyslug  9 juin

@BaptistsJaja The aliens spawn at a set rate with a small random margin, if you were to get lucky enough you may get 40 aliens but it's rare

Edited by Lostuguesh
  • Like 1

:rolleyes: If you think people who are achieved this platinum are cheaters, I guarantee you that their trophy list would be much more complete !!
Anyway, think what you want I'm clean, I got it to the fair, like all my other trophies !! I'm sorry if I've been luckier than others !!
it's become pathetic to think of stupid things about some players! -_-

Look careffully this Tweet------>Honeyslug ‏@thehoneyslug  9 juin

@BaptistsJaja The aliens spawn at a set rate with a small random margin, if you were to get lucky enough you may get 40 aliens but it's rare

In no way do i think you or anyone whom has achieved the platinum is a "cheater".  In fact I commend you, and thanks to you people having it i can see it can be obtained contradictory to the trophy guide and some people saying it cannot be gotten until this patch is released.  If im not mistaken, youre the one that got into it with the guy i just finished this same conversation over.  

I hope you arent misinterpreting my words, like ive said, thanks to you and the others whom have gotten it, i as well as others now know this can be gotten without waiting for said patch release.

• Like 1

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA we got an E-Thug here.  Internet badass

...E-thug? Please don't bring that shit here.

So yeah, no inconsistencies here. You never mentioned the guide, only the thread. And just because there's a patch coming doesn't mean the trophy is unattainable.

EDIT: stonewalling makes you look dumb.

Edited by jeandeve

I have the platinum and I spammed the focus button through out the level because it slows the enemies down. The motherships where like 2 steps away from getting the egg but it popped before that. I got the trophy the first time I tried this

Excellent, going to try this.  Thanks for the tip. :)

:facepalm: if you have a vita go try the same lv, you will see...the game are cross play.. :rolleyes:

That's not the same as having a game built on two different platforms. They are coded differently to work for the PS4 source architecture alone and Vita version is coded to work for the Vita's source code. The game made for the PS4 takes a while to translate into other platforms like Vita and has to reedit some of their source files. The save feature and trophy list is the only thing that is officially "Cross-Platform". The game levels might look similar but they were tested and developed separately under different QA environments. Hence, the glitch that happens in the Vita and PS4 are two separate entities; and apparently most who got this platinum obtained through Vita.

• Like 1

I have the platinum and I spammed the focus button through out the level because it slows the enemies down. The motherships where like 2 steps away from getting the egg but it popped before that. I got the trophy the first time I tried this

thanks bro, got it on my 1st try.