Report hackers/modders/cheaters

BMJ2K7

With the astronomical increase in cheating in Destiny, with hackers, modders, lag switchers and cheaters across all platforms. Bungie now sees just how hacked there game is. It seems now more than every before the hackers are starting to completely take over PvP (Trials of Osiris and Iron Banner specifically). That if you see someone cheating, if you report them after the game Bungie is now starting to look into these players to determine if there playing legitly or not.

IE people taking 4 point blant Felwinter's Lie 365 and not even losing there shield, not dying from an entire heavy clip, 1-2 hit killing enemy players, lag switching, putting a 4-5 second delay on trying to take over an objective, shooting through walls, having infinite super and both subclass supers and using them almost one immediately after the other seems to made a significant comeback. These aren't even all the hacks/cheats I've seen, let alone the ones my friends have seen. I know the fanboys will say its lag or its your connection, but it literally has gotten so out of hand that Bungie themselves came out and said if you report somene they will look into the matter. I know PvP is about to change within the next couple weeks with the nerfing of handcannons coming soon, specificly Thorn, Last Word and Hawkmoon so that should make a lot of people change tactics. But now that BUNGIE ACTUALLY CARES about PvP and cheating in there game, maybe playing it this summer with guns more balanced and hopefully cheaters getting banned, atleast some of them. It should be worth another look for those who quit playing it bc cheaters and unbalanced weapons.

So please start reporting players who you suspect are cheating! Letting it slide will only make the matter worse. We have a chance to finally fix this online, and make it a fair playing ground, it's up to the PLAYERS to make this online better, so let's do it. And with 13,000 players getting banned from H1Z1, and what it takes for them to come back. If something like this happend, pretty much everyone caught would prevent them from coming back, atleast on that account.

I've Never played Destiny.

But I can tell you, this sounds exactly like any other popular MP game. Which is all just lag and bad coding.

Which you (op) kinda prove by your statement of  "But now that Bungie Actually Cares". Implying they gave 0 fuck's untill enough people complained.

Much lulz.

Their - determiner

Not to be confused with the adverb 'there'

Nothing earthshattering but still worth mentioning since it occurs about 5 times in your article.

Cheaters are found in every game, Bungie banning a few players here and there is not going to make a dent in the number of cheaters.

• Like 1

Bungie says they care, but they drag their feet in doing anything. Their priorities are fixing cheeses and glitches that are beneficial to the player because it's not in their vision of how they want their game to be played. It took two weeks to fix the ether chest exploit and close to six months to fix Atheon's bugs that should have been fixed before launch.

That being said, I'll report stuff that I find really suspect and I did report one person today. I just don't expect any results from Bungie.

Well im just glad they're doing something about those damm handcannons because im getting pretty tired of it.

Also, ive been playing a lot of pvp in destiny but never came across a hacker or something so there's nothing really anything to report for me.

And for the lag switch, i think you can do it on pretty much any game on any system. and i dont think you can just see who's causing it. But its also destiny having not the best servers