Fully Weaponized broken

DesuGrips

I just finished fully upgrading The Last Word and the trophy didn't pop. I messed with the perks, went into PVP and played one match with it, then put it in the vault, and took it out with another character and still no trophy. Am I missing something?

I meant Packing Heat, not Fully Weaponized.

Yes, I used an exotic shard on it and it has the yellow box around it and no upgrade bar, showing that it's fully upgraded. There's no Ascend option next to Kinetic Damage like some guns have so there's nothing left to upgrade unless I'm supposed to upgrade it with Xúr. But as far as I know Xúr doesn't upgrade equipped exotics anymore.

I just finished fully upgrading The Last Word and the trophy didn't pop. I messed with the perks, went into PVP and played one match with it, then put it in the vault, and took it out with another character and still no trophy. Am I missing something?I meant Packing Heat, not Fully Weaponized.

Are you absolutely certain you've fully upgraded it? You need to use an Exotic Shard to get the very last upgrade. If you go into the upgrade menu, do you see a second icon to the very left, under the "Kinetic Damage" icon?

Packing Heat has been glitched since the HoW release. Exotics gotten after the HoW release will not have the node to upgrade them to 365 because they're already at that damage. You'll need an exotic gotten before the HoW release or a Vex Mythoclast in order to get Packing Heat.

Edit: somebody on .org claims to have gotten Packing Heat from upgrading one of the HoW exotics gotten from an Elder cipher.

Addendum:

Packing Heat trophy not popping.

Edited by Rowdi

I got my first exotic weapon the day HoW released so I have nothing with the ascension node on it. :/

Bungie will fix it sooner or later. That won't the only exotic you'll be upgrading all the way if you're going for the plat either.

Great so until then, VOG on hard till it drops...hope they fix it soon. On the official bungie forms they said they know about the problem and are working on a fix, but that was like what? Two weeks ago when HoW came out?

Bungie's top priority is fixing glitches that benefit the players like raid cheese or opening the ether chest multiple times. It takes months for them to fix things that need to be fixed. I believe trophies are pretty low on Bungie's list too as they never bothered to add them to the expansions.

I ran into this problem earlier this week when I fully upgraded my Patience and Time (Sniper) and the trophy didn't pop. I then tired it with my Universal Remote (Shotgun) that had the ascend option which i previously ascended 2 days ago but today I maxed it out in hope the trophy would show and the trophy popped. 

I'm pretty sure people already know this but I thought I'd just let everyone one know it works. 

• 1 month later...

I have the same problem did patients and time no trophy

Packing Heat has been glitched since the HoW release. Exotics gotten after the HoW release will not have the node to upgrade them to 365 because they're already at that damage. You'll need an exotic gotten before the HoW release or a Vex Mythoclast in order to get Packing Heat.

Edit: somebody on .org claims to have gotten Packing Heat from upgrading one of the HoW exotics gotten from an Elder cipher.

Addendum:Packing Heat trophy not popping.