Greetings from Croatian

profMANTIKOR

Hi, gamers. 

I'm from the Croatian. For those who do not know, it is a small country with a very rich culture, literature, history and beautiful landscape. :)

I love to play the game in any sense of the word. I played on the C64 while still did not exist PS3. Therefore, it can be said that I am a player "old guard". I love literature, movies, comics and music. For me, the virtual reality is art. 

I enjoy playing. No, I did not well written. I just love playing games and virtual reality. For me this is not an escape from reality it is the art of living.

Someone likes to drink, someone involved in politics, someone is cranky, and someone just playing. 

I'm a gamer, in Latin it is homo ludens, and the Croatian - volim igre.  <3
  • Like 2

Hi, gamers. 

I'm from the Croatian. For those who do not know, it is a small country with a very rich culture, literature, history and beautiful landscape. :)

I love to play the game in any sense of the word. I played on the C64 while still did not exist PS3. Therefore, it can be said that I am a player "old guard". I love literature, movies, comics and music. For me, the virtual reality is art. 

I enjoy playing. No, I did not well written. I just love playing games and virtual reality. For me this is not an escape from reality it is the art of living.

Someone likes to drink, someone involved in politics, someone is cranky, and someone just playing. 

I'm a gamer, in Latin it is homo ludens, and the Croatian - volim igre.  <3

Nice post, welcome along pal o/